Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
+6
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Sunfire
Balto
Silas
Roxy (admin)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be so timid! Of course we should." She took lead toward the other wolves. Sunfire looked as if her best friend had smacked her between the eyes. Then she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm

"What's wrong with her." The large brute rolled his eyes annoyed. He licked his black furred paw and his dark eyes showed his annoyed eletric energy but he body language showed boredom and a fight ready muscular body.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 pm

"Hello, I'm new here. I don't believe we've met, I'm Winter. Who might you be?" Winter smiles. Happy Wolf
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Blazeflicker looked accusingly at them. "Ahem, don't mean to interrupt, but uh.....Sunfire is having a vision and you're all just standing there!!" She trotted to her and flung the she-wolf over her back. She ran back to the den they had cleaned earlier and laid Sunfire on the floor of it. She tried waking Sunfire up, but she just laid there.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 pm

She woke up in a den. "Talk about a fixer upper. Oh! and by the way, I'm fine. Thank you for the concerns." The brute looked bored while Winter looked happy that she was in a den. She turned to Blazeflicker. "I had a vision that showed minutes before both of our births. Mine was in LightPack, yours in LostPack. But our parents looked the same. They have no clue what happened to Father, but I saw him on the outskirts of LostPack. You were raised in fire pack, me by mother in LightPack. She was pregnant again. Blazeflicker, you are my sister. You have two younger siblings."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Winter stands in the den, looking shocked,"Should I go." She asks.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Blazeflicker stood with a twitching eye. "Uh, I think I need to sit down." She did and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 pm

She looked oddly at her. "What's wrong Winter? Why? I promise I'll take you to song pack as soon as I get my strength back. That is where Silas and Roxy are." She thought that she had struck a nerve when she said 'Silas' "Do you like Silas?"
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 am

"Silas is kind, but we have just met. Do you?" Winter smiles, and looks questioningly at Sunfire.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 am

"And the subject has changed, if I say I like Silbbas do I get a golden bone?" He rolled his dark eyes and looked around, in his memorys he was a general of fangs and was in a different pack other then Lostpack. He remembered competing against a brute that looked to be his father or brother be Alpha... then his head smashed against a boulder And he blanked out. Sometimes Neo thought that maybe he had came from Darkpack. Just because the description of the leader they gave him sounds like the one in his flashbacks. Ye groaned soon he would not remember this flashback and would be clueless.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Winter's head snaps around to look at the dark wolf,"That question wasn't directed at you, and no."
Winter looked in time to see him hit his head.
"Are you okay you hit your head pretty hard?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm

"Huh? I didn't hit my head... that was just a memory. Wait how'd you know I hit my head? I didn't tell anyone." He mentioned the last part quietly. He looked suspicious.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:41 pm

"I don't know why you look so suspicious, when you were ...thinking...your expression was pian, so I guessed you had hit your head since no other part of your body had moved."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Sunfire looked amuzed. "So even the peaceful can be feisty. And maybe I like Silas, Maybe I don't."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?    New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Winter smies,"What can I say, I'm smarter than I look. By the way good answer."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Sunfire smiled. "I kind of think he likes you." She said. Then She turned to Blazeflicker. "I like this one."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:59 pm

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

"No problem."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Winter smiles,"I kinda like you to."
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

"Don't worry, Roxy is fine." Said a voice from the door. Blazeflicker and Neo were immediately at my throat. "I come in peace, I'm Roxy's best friend." I held up her headdress. They moved back. I turned to Neo. "And you, I have decided to help your cause." I did a little bow. "Your secrets safe with me."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:41 pm

"Balto, boes Roxy want to see me now?"I ask from the back.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 pm

He nodded his head and averted his eyes from the headress and looked at Blaze. He shrugged, Balto knows what no one else does. Hopefully no one else will find out.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"Oh, sorry we havent met, but I heard your name, I'm Winter, and your Balto" Happy Wolf
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

I nodded. "Yes, you catch on fast. Do not visit Roxy yet, she is not ready." I turned to Neo. "Can I speak with you outside please?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 pm

"Sure." He walks past the brute and waits outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: