Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
@Winter √

@Winter √

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

I did what Roxy said, I ran and ran far past everyone else. Sunfire would be fine, that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

He began sobbing tears coming from his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

I watched [i]would it work[/i] if it didn't it would be Blazeflicker, She was her sister, I don't know why, I hoped it was Blaze
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

One tear fell on her gash. Slowly, OOF: On the Simpsons, They just said "All for Silas, All for Silas" IF: A feeling of life spread through her. Suddenly, she found herself looking into Silas' eyes. "You... You saved me? How?"
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:04 pm

It worked my friend was safe...why did I feel so sad then...
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 pm

"Silas... before you say anything.... I think I love you." Said Sunfire. "Ever since I saw you. But, when I saw you with Winter, I thought... I allmost knew you had feelings for her. And... I still don't know... But you deserve to know. I allways had a a crazy hope that..." She faultered when she saw winter's face looking through the door. "That maybe... Never Mind. I think I'm not the only one who likes you...."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

OOF: Okay, Roxy, knew you told me to stay out of this but i have to say..Awwwww! How hopelessly Romantic! (okay i'm done)
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

OOF: awwwwwwwwwww... I agree with Kre!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm

OOf: Thanx
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm

OOF: Sigh I hate to do this to ya'll lmao...

"Sunfire... I do love you as well... but its true I do harbor.. a feeling or two for Winter." he looked at his paws tears drying on hiis snout. He shuffled his paws and looked up golden amber eyes confused.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

I walked to Sunfire, and Silas, "I guess Light Pack has a new alpha female. Congradulations." I said tears streaming down my face
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Sunfire growled. she couldn't stop it. "Go ahead and judge all you want. But, as much as I wish, no. I knew it. And if you would please excuse me, I'm going home. Please tell Blazeflicker to take my place at the meeting." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 pm

OOF: okay okay! I'm a talkative person (wolf)! but this is too good to stay out of!!!! Wow, sunfire. harsh much?
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

OOf: Yep! I'm dramatic that way!
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 pm

"I'm sorry! Why are you so upset," I dropped my voice,"he loves you...more than anyone else here, I've accepted it...I'm sorry for ever trying to love him..."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

"No, I'm sorry. I was the one who got in between of you two." She said, tears streaming down her face. "I always knew he loved you, from the second he heard you say you only wanted peace. He never knew me but a few days. So it's... It's OK." Even though it was no where close to OK with her.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"Your lying, I can tell. You love him he loves you, you were ment to be together..." I looked at her I had stopped crying, but my face was wet with tears.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

"Well, maybe its not OK, But he loves you more than me. Right Silas?"
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 pm

For my friend, I hoped he would say no. For myself, I hoped he said yes...
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

She thought for a moment. "It will be alright. I hope you guys are happy." Then she walked away. They heard two songs that night. As she walked home, she hoped that someone would come after her. She loved Silas, and would forever. That's why she took the blow. But he would move on, even though she would never. She was Okami's Granddaughter! She was more powerful than anyone gave her credit for. She loved Silasster, and nothing could take that away. Nothing. Not Ever. Passion flowed through her. She hoped that one day she would not have to dream of him. Maybe he would be there. He would make the descission sooner or later. And maybe Winter would find interest in Wavepool. Would Sunfire still go for the blow? Yes. Even if he was with Winter. She had only eyes for Silas. Her old leader.

"I love you, even on my own. I love you." she whispered. Her wound ached. It was not fully healed. Because Silas had eyes on another Fae.
Just an old scar, she told her self. A scar that would never fade.

I do NOT own the song. Les Miserables does.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Images flashed through her mind. Her being the first to greet him. Her talking about leaving. And then... Right before she left... she kissed him on the cheek. She left, and the intire pack howled for her. But she didn't remember Silas howling. He was intrested on the lone howl. You had a stupid dream, she told herself. You can't unite the packs. You can't. You made your desision. 'Can't change it now. He's only a dream. said part of her. But that won't change your feelings! That won't! As much as you wish it would, you still love Silasterr Donnelly Lyconian!!! Don't Deny it!!!!!! Screamed another. Dreams become reallity, if you push your dream to make it. She thought deeply. He's your passion. Tears a mixture of Pain, somewhat joy and a little bit of anger burned through her fur, and into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm

"Are you OK?" I asked. Sunfire turned in a flash. She sniffed. "No," I sighed. "Its gonna get better." I said. "This is what you were talking about when I brought you to FirePack." She nodded. "That was a beautiful song," I commented. She replied with a quiet 'thank you'. "So, you really like him?" She nodded. I sighed. "i have to go to a meeting." I said. I hated to leave while she was sitting there crying. Maybe someone else would find her.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm

I ran out the enterace,"come on we have to help her, she's misrable now, we don't know know what she'll do!"

When I found her she was crying in the middle of nowhere. "Sunfire, please come back... he didn't even give an answer...it's really probably you." I looked at her, sitting there crying, I didn't care about myself anymore, as long as Sunfire was safe, and happy. That's all I really need...
I can find someone else... it will be difficult, I don't want to, I really do love him. But I can, she can't…
"Dreams become reality, just give them time...now go find him I think he's waiting." I wispered to her,then waited. I would go with her.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Blaze ran from the meeting to find her absent sister. She ran into the forest, expecting to find her there. She saw Winter standing next to Sunfire while she looked miserable. Tears streamed down her fur. Blaze growled louder than she ever had. Seeing her sister like that....it just made her feel so incomplete and angry. She shared her sister's feelings. She glared at Winter. "I THINK you should give us some SPACE. I know that's hard for you." Winter looked confusedly at her then turned around, her paws dragging behind her. "Be nice." Sunfire said quietly. Blaze hoped she would never be in a situation like this. It seemed so....depressing. She tried comforting her sister, staying by her side at all times.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

" Sometimes she gets like this. So do I! Only I know how to MANTAIN IT." She said, stareing daggers into Blaze. "But I think its best you go. Thank you." She turned to Blaze. Sunfire sighed. Then she smiled at her sister. "Roxy's gonna kill you for not going to that meeting. So thanks for coming." She nuzzled her sister's ear. "Your anger always humors me. I love you though." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: