Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
+6
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Sunfire
Balto
Silas
Roxy (admin)
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

New Girl should be welcomed here.... Empty
PostSubject: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 am

I wondered if she were a member of darkPack. I would have to see her before I took her to song pack to find a home. I think she would be welcomed here. I was Beta, A trained Alpha, and next in line to rule it all. I had some opportunity to take charge at some things.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Silas padded around the borders after hearing the howl withen it. He looked arotod hoping to speak with her about it. He knew she was around because of the howl she gave in response before he did. Maybe he should check out the howler first before finding Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

I tilled my head, thinking about my future. I would deal with stuff all the time, and not every time I could invite them in. I would lead SongPack, and Co-Lead the other packs. I already led SongPack's Hunting and Army group. i thought about Balto, Whom I may Marry and call my mate. Sometimes, I realized that I was ready, others I wanted to leave all together.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 pm

He neared the Songpack border, and raised his head looking for Roxy. His nose twitched and he spotted the next-in line alpha of Songpack and she would be leading all the packs soon. Silasster smiled and he went to the border, "Hello Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

At first, Not realizing that is was just The Alpha of LightPack, I turned in a blur of fangs and claws. I growled deeply, and for the first time Silas seemed to see how deadly I was. I loosend quickly. "Sorry, Reflex. There have been a LOT of dark pack members lately."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 pm

He jumped back, the fur around his neck pricked up as she turned on him. But then he straightened up and looked at her as she apoligized, a smile broke out on his snout. Then he said, "Your fine Roxy, just came to ask if you might know who howled earlier. It sounded fae to me."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

I nodded. "Defiantly. A Loner, I'm assuming."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm

He flicked his tail and nodded, "How should we approach this situation then?" He knew how, approach with caution in case its a set-up or ambush. Silas's eyes flicked in the derection where the howl came from. Truthfully he thought she might be peaceful...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

"I hate to think of her Skeptically, but there are so many DarkPack members lately. But it sounds like she wants home." I thought of a song I sung before the SongPack was reunited. I gasped and fell to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

He nodded agreeing, she had just read his mind. His mind wondered back to the new wolf then his head snapped towards Roxy as saw her body fall. Healing instincts took over and he rushed forward checking her breathing and pulse. Her heartbeat had slowed and her breathing was regular. He sniffed her in case of any thing like poison had been injected inside of her. Silas then knew she had gone unconscious, but the question was why? Did she have a heat flash or just wasn't well? He shook her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 am

I was back in time. The first happened in a flash; Me and Balto playing, finding out I would be the next alpha, My early childhood. I saw the hunters driving us out. I heard Balto's frantic calls for me. We grew up in a different place, wondering if each other lived. Then I remembered the fire that had drove us out. We left. On the first night without a home, I went to a lake when everybody was sleeping. In the pond, the reflection of the moon quavered and from it a white wolf swam out. Luna. She told me I knew what to do, and I realized I did. I howled The GreatPacks howl. Fire pack members howled back. So we had hope and a destination.We had traveled many freezing nights and were almost home when spring fell. When we were close and in earshot, I sung "The Travalers Song" With the rest of the pack singing background. We colided in happiness. The packs were reunited. The happy scene faded. I heard Luna's voice. "You are the reason they are together, the packs. While singing that song you reminded everyone must stay together. While howling The AllPacks Howl, You gave both sides hope. You can defeat DarkPack. Everyone believes in you. Now it is time for you to believe in your self." I woke up with a start.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 am

I move forward howl a question,"am I welcome here?" As I wait for an answer, I sing the travelers song my hopes growing darker every min. I wait.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 am

He sighed in relief when she woke he opened his mouth to speak but his head snapped as h heard howling. The message was clear and he lifted his head and howled, "Show your self." Then he turned to Roxy, "Are you alright."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: Am I welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 am

I don't know how far I am from the voice,but I keep running the in direction it came from until I see two wolves. (I am a tall, white wolf with electric blue eyes)
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 am

The broad shouldered wolf stood and looked at the white wolf. His dark amber eyes looked at the fae and he nodded, "I am Silasster. Silas for short. I'm the leader of Lightpack. And this is Roxellia, Roxy. Soon to be leader of all packs. You do know you are on Lightpack land?" Hr smiled.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am I welcom here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

Silas, Roxy, I am only a traveler seeking a home. I am sorry I have entered your territory unknowingly, however if you give me a shelter I will be forever grateful. I look into his deep amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 am

"You are alright. What is your name traveler?" He smurks and he looks to Roxy then the fae. She had a choice and he believed she choose the packs instead of being a stranger.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm

I am Winter, I have already met a few packs, but so far no one has exepted me because I want peace,not war.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I look i to his amber eyes once more, and I think I see a trace of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm

He smiles and says,"Winter you have just sung to my heart with those words." He chuckled. "A land with only peace has been my dream since I was a young pup. Lightpack is a place of peace. Full of prophents and healers we are non-fighting pack. Roxy is from Songpack the great pack. They have the most beautiful voices and are respected among the packs."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

If what you say is true, I would like to call this place my home till the day I die. Silas,you have shown me kindness when no one else would. Even if I cannot stay here I hope we can always be friends.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:51 pm

"Winter, I welcome you to any pack you seek with great respect. Welcome. Song pack is one of the least violant packs. We train for war, but only fight when we have to. Song pack is the leader of the packs. If you wish to learn of anywhere in this Pack system." I smiled. "No house to call a home," I sung "No land to call your own, Fate at the hands of the kindest ones, these are the words of the Travalers Song." I realized I was falling again. "Silas, Help!" The wolf helped me up.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm

He smiled and stopped talking as Roxy began to take charge of the situation. His ears were pricked and he looked around then just as Roxy yelped his name to help he shot forward to help.

Last edited by Silas on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm

I got a good look at the She-Wolf for the first time. "Oh, Gosh." I fell, but I still had consciousness. My breathing was rapid and uneven. Silas ran over to me. "Oh Gosh, get me home, I never thought that I would see..... I was supposed to be... She has a major role, Silas. We do not find white wolves with eyes of my own every day. I trust that Fae completely now. But please get me home.... Please." I panted into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 pm

He nodded confused but he understood her. He shouldered her up supporting her with his well muscled body. His amber eyes turned to Winter, "please help me to bring her back if you will?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: