Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Balto
Balto

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

"If you are looking for members I will help you, Or anything really. So what can I do for you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

"Hmmmm... thanks for the offer. And what I need help with is just getting my territory and pack together, I need fangs and pups. A new generation to lead for Lostpack to thrive from." He growled encouringly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:07 pm

I nodded. "Of course. I will find you followers."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 am

"Good, that's all I want for now I guess. But I might ask for help later. If I need it."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:54 am

(In the den) "So, Sunfire where exactly are we?" Winter lookes confused.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Sunfire glanced at Blazeflicker once quickly, and said, "In the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

The black wolf walked into his pack den and turned looking at Winter and Sunfire. He stayed away from them especially Winter and went to his temporary bed watching the others. There was a tunnel farther down but he hadn't yet had the time to help restore those rooms. As leader of Lostpack he decided that maybe he should have Blaze help him later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

"Why Don't you trust us? Why don't you trust me?" Sunfire asked. Neo made a face. "I have senses of the Wolf too." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Blazeflicker heard Sunfire in a den and padded toward her. "Sunfire, is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 pm

"I don't trust anyone because its dangerous." He made another face and turned in his bedding back to them.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'm sorry you don't trust us. I hope you can someday"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 pm

He flicked his tail and rolled onto his side, "Yea, okay."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"So how long have you lived here?" I asks trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Neo's shoulders tensed. "Oh here?" I said "This is nowhere. Not important whatso ever. Not long. Its just to last a little while." Neo started to realize what I was getting at. "Right Neo?" He swallowed.
Back to top Go down
winter L

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

"Okay, I understand, I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"Your fine... and Balto. You are right. At the beginning I have intentions of just coming and going as I pleased. But I'am looking past my childish modes and have decided that I'm here for a more great purpose." he stopped and turned surprised shown in his eyes, "Woah. Didn't know I could ever say anything like that again. Eh," he shrugged, "There might be another special time when I decided to act like a elder again." he winked at no one inperticular.
Back to top Go down
Winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"Well, don't we all sometimes. Act like an elder that is." Winter winked back to him Wolf Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 pm

He chuckled and stood taller then a regular brute. His legs muscalerly built. "True. But we all do act a bit puppish at times as well if you've ever noticed?" Neo scraped his tail against the cave wall. He wondered where a certain wolf was at the moment.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yes, some more than others, and by that I mean me." The tall wolf was intimidating, but I tried to not let it affect me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm

"Hahahaha, same here. I get a bit of puppish tantrums and my sarcasm can only be blamed on my brother." he chuckled trying to remember who his brother was. And what he looked like. An image of himself popped into his absent minded mind.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hey, at least you have siblings. Stop complaning!" Winter chuckled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah hahaha... I do have a sibling or two.." he stopped to think hard, "I think. I just don't know their names." except that they might be in Darkpack...
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 pm

"Somewhere I know there glad that your their brother." Winter looked into his eyes, and hoped that he would trust her someday.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"Yeah, somewhere in the back of my mind. I doubt they ever want to see me ever again. It seems as if my sister is gone to me forever and my brother is more farther gone then ever before." he perked his ears, "Wait. I have a sister."
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

"I know if you were my brother, I would be very proud."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: