Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga

Go down 
+8
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Kretari
@Winter √
Kaito
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Tiga
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiga
Tiga

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Empty
PostSubject: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 am

I sat in a herbal bath, my hair being combed and treated by Roxy who was my maid of honor. After I got out and let the water drip from my fur, Roxy put a beautiful blue tipped rose behind my ear, along beside my feathers. "Perfect." she said. Our dad came into the corridors and stood next to me. He sighed and said "Are you sure you want to have a mate at such a young age?" I nodded quickly and surely. "Of course. I love him." A tear dripped down his face. "I love you, princess." I smiled. "I love you too dad." He turned to Roxy. "And soon it'll be you with the flowers and the mate." Roxy blushed which Tiga thought was impossible. "Dad, we don't have to talk about this now. Especially not here." She glanced nervously at Balto who was helping get Kaito ready. Even though he was out of earshot, she made sure anyway.

Not long later, it was time for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen to walk down the aisle. All of SongPack, Rain, and WindPack sat along the sides of the aisle. All of Tiga and Roxy's family were on the left side while Kaito's was on the right. Blazeflicker went first. Being alone, it seemed someone should be beside her. Next, Sunfire and Silas came down. Then, Jei and Nimbus. Tiga stood outside of the entrance to the aisle, nervous about this whole wedding. Roxy nudged her. "You'll be fine." she assured her. Tiga smiled. "Love ya, sis." Roxy smiled back. "Love you too, sis." Roxy was about to have her cue.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 am

I looked at Roxy. She was stunning, She could make the world stop and stare for a decade. I smiled and said, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 am

I looked at all of our blue flowers. "Ready." I licked his cheek. "When I am down, and my soul so weary," Began Sunfire. Her voice was breathtaking. She was quite a catch for Silas. She and Blazeflicker sang the first part. We sang the chorus, but my main job was the last two choruses, all of the bridesmaids, and people whispered at the shock of hearing me sing. I even got the honor of singing the most powerful part."You raise me up, so I can walk on mountains! You raiiiisee mmee uh-up! To walk on stormy seas!" The entire crowd sang as I sang the main part. "Stormy Seas!" They echoed as Tiga came through. "I am stttrrrroong" I sang. 'Strong!" they echoed. "when I am on your shhhhouuulderssss!" "You raise me up, to more than I can be." I sang. "You Raise me up! So I can stand on mountains, you raise me up! To walk on Stormy Seas!" They called back "Stormy Seas!" Then the room fell silent. All eyes where on Tiga and ears on my voice. Then, Like a dream, Tiga's voice joined mine in perfect harmony. "I am strong, when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up, to more than I can be." Then She stared into Kaito's eyes. "You raise me up, to more than I can be." She finished. The room sat down, except in front. Cordelia was the flower girl and Rio was the Ring Boy, and they were allowed to sit.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 am

Kaito looked at Tiga. She was so beautiful, even more than usual. She had a necklace that had blue flowers in the middle strung across her neck, and it sat on her fur. They both went through the ceremony, saying their vows and praying to MoonPack, Luna, and Dolphus. Finally, there was one thing left. Tiga and Kaito licked each others ears and rubbed noses. They were mates.

They were off to the reception.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am

I watched as Tiga and Kaito waltzed across the floor of one of The RCC's, or Royal Cave Connection's many ballrooms. This one had a dining area too. Also, she danced with Daddy. Kaito's Small and Frail mother smiled through tears at him as they danced. But soon the dance floor opened, and we danced to songs with quick movement, like the one we called the Cupid Shuffle. But soon, I was shy again and sat down. Then, like a dream, Balto came over and asked me to dance. I said yes of course, and we walked to the dance floor. Sadly, It was a quick song, so slow dancing would have to wait. It was a partner dance. We had fun and I laughed, and even sung the words-- just a tiny bit. Then, with a quick spin, I was facing Bodolf, Balto's Father. He smiled. "Care to dance?" I laughed. We didn't really touch each other. But the small talk was kind, and not uncomfortable. Then, all of the sudden, I was facing Daddy. Tear slid down his cheeks. I choked back some of my own. I stepped on his paws and he helped me move, just like he used to. "You and your sister..... Your growing even more beautiful than before, which I thought impossible. And, so old..... I'm so old..." I cut him off. "Dad, we'll always be here. No Brute could lead me away from you." I said. "And Tiga will come back." But I wasn't so sure. As we danced, I stood on my toes and used my nose to dry his tears. He smiled. "I love you dad. I love you so much, and your so amazing, and wonderful, and kind. And Perfect." I said. "I'm so proud of you, I can't even explain. I love you to the moon and back as many times as the highest number ever." I smiled. Then, All of the sudden, It was time for tradition. On the bride, There was a ribbon on her tail that the Brute had to gently bite off. Then, he would use his teeth and throw it to the single men. Then, the brute who caught it would return it, and then it was time for another tradition that I'll tell you about later.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 am

I blushed during the whole ribbon thing which I still didn't enjoy too much. The songs became quite slow and after I danced with Kaito, I left to my dad. The dance was tradition. The bride and the bride's father dance together and I couldn't wait. Everyone watched adoringly as we danced across the floor. Tears welled in his eyes as he said "You're not my little girl anymore Teeg. I'm going to miss you soo much." I started to get teary myself. "Don't worry dad, I'll visit you a bunch. So much, you'll be sick of me." We laughed wholeheartedly and the dance became livelier. When the music ended, he bowed low to me and I half curtsied by bobbing once.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 am

As Kaito threw the Ribbon I leaped up and caught it. I walked over, grinning, and gave it to Kaito. Then the single ladies lined up to try to catch the bouquet. Roxy caught it in mid-air, getting in the way of Moxy, who would have caught it. We would dance together by tradition.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:27 am

I bowed to my partner. then, Like a fairytale. I placed my head on his shoulder as we stepped around. People where watching, but I didn't mind, as if I belonged in the paws of Balto.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 am

OOF/C: ok really stupid question...am I here...like at the reception? And another thing...awwwwww!
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 am

OOC/F: Yeah, totally!
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 am

OOF/C: thanks

IF: I stood in the back...I hardly knew anyone here...what was I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

OOF: i dont care if u want me here or not Smile im still gunna b here.

IF: I gazed over at Roxy and Tiga. I didn't know Tiga very well but I couldn't help but being proud. Roxy was-of course- looking stunning as the maid of honor. I hoped one day that I would be as confident and beautiful as they were today. I sighed and trotted over to a good sitting place and watched them walk around.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 pm

I walked over to where Kre was sitting, "There beautiful aren't they?" I asked quietly...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"Yeah..." I said, kinda sadly. "I just wish that one day..." I got to choked up to finish my sentence.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I knew what she was thinking, I wispered kindly..."me too..."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

I sort of whined and put my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

"It's okay..." I stayed standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I was having a great time. Everything was going fine. It was time for my cue: It was time to throw the bouquet. I grasped it between my teeth gently and gathered all the single shewolfs together. I turned my back to them and threw the bouquet backwards. Every shewolf pushed around, trying to catch it. I heard a few "awwwww!!"s of disappointment and I turned around. Roxy, my best friend and sister, stood proudly holding the bouquet in her teeth.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"She caught it!" I whispered under my breath. I was happy for her...
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Tiga was so happy.....Her sister would have a mate next.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

I was happy for Roxy but sad I didn't get it. Then again, who would want to be my mate? I thought unhappily.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 pm

I was proud for Roxy, But I also wondered what would happen to me...what would I do I hardly knew anyone...or anything...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm

my time. THis is my time to show my packs what I can do. I leaped into the air, and then, all of the sudden, my teeth were clenching a bouquet. Then, to land, I executed a triple back-flip in joy and pride. I landed like a kittypet, on my feet lightly. Someone muttered "showoff," Coming from Kretari I thought. Winter nodded in agreement, their envy filled eyes burning holes in my back. But it Didn't matter. I would dance with Balto, just like I had dreamed. I thought it weird that Tiga and Kretari were sisters, yet never shared a conversation.

Last edited by Roxy (Admin) on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm

I fought back bitter tears, and went to pay my respects Tiga, Kaito, and Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm

I went over to Roxy and we started jumping up and down together with giddiness. "I'm so happy you caught it!!!!" I exclaimed. Then, I saw Kretari making her way towards us. Kaito came over beside me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next