Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga

Go down 
+8
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Kretari
@Winter √
Kaito
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Tiga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kretari

Kretari

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Well, his answer didn't surprise me. "All right, what's wrong?" I asked wearily. I could just tell something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:28 pm

"Nothing." he shook his head. He couldn't just say why he was upset. Marriages in general sucked for him. But he wasn't gonna ruin Kaito and Tiga's marriage.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm

I rolled my eyes. Brutes, always trying to be so macho.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 pm

I saw Neo and went to greet him. "Hey, I'll catch up in a bit, I'm gonna go see Neo and Kre. Congradulations you guys!" I said turning back to Tiga and the others.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 pm

I sighed softly when I saw Winter. Now I wouldn't get anything out of Neo.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"So, what's up?" I said happily...[i] What's wrong with Kre, first she seemed sad...now annoyed... [/i]
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

"Just talking." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

"Okay. I just wanted to say hi." I turned around and went back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:51 pm

"Hey, Neo, you can tell me what's wrong, I won't spill to anyone or judge you." I said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:25 pm

"I hate weddings." he said plain out like that. He hated them horribly, and wished that wolves could eloup a different way.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm

I thought about this for a minute. "I guess they're kinda wierd." I said finally. "Would you tell me why you don't like them though?" I said. I knew he was probably going to say no, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

I was forced to talk to everyone there. Mingling is not a strength of mine. I went from wolf to wolf, talking. Bu the time I finished, I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

My ears twiched, I knew I should stay out of it, but I couldn't help being...interested...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"Because of Dark Pack." he mumbled and stood exausted by this. He rarely liked to talk anymore since his memorys came back. Phoenix felt like an Outsiders among these wolves of light. He was like a Fallen Wolf coming back with difficultys.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

I couldn't help but listen in...I had nothing to do, but that wasn't unusual...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm

He glared across at empty air then he looked around paranoid a bit probably.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I had to stop listning so I went to see Roxy..."So when's the wedding?" I asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

I rolled my eyes. "There isn't one."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"I know, I was kidding!" I smiled at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 pm

I smiled. "I know."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

I smiled even bigger...this was the first wedding I'd ever been to...so far, it was going great!
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 am

Blazeflicker went over to Neo. "See, weddings aren't that bad!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:09 am

"Yeah I noticed." He said with a sigh and looked up at the sky then his eyes snapped to the side watching as if he expected something or someone to come out.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm

I really wanted to glare at Blaze and tell her to go away but I knew that she was really good friends with Neo, so I decided to keep my mouth shut. "You liking the wedding?" I asked her as politely as I could.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 pm

The fake smile Blazeflicker put on for Kretari was starting to hurt. "It's great. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next