Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga

Go down 
+8
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Kretari
@Winter √
Kaito
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Tiga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
@Winter √

@Winter √

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

"I'm gonna get Roxy..." I said when she didn't answer for a while.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

"Eh, She's fine. If she can't stand up to that dance she dosen't have a chance against darkPack" I said. I hope she knew I was joking.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 pm

I crawled over to Roxy. "Go...die...in a hole." I said with great difficulty.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 pm

"Well if you're sure she's okay..." my voice trailed off. "Then let's find some partners and dance!" I said exitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I grumbled, then shrugged. "Hey, don't leave me out! I was just taking a break." I said grinning. "Now, who do you think we should pick?" I asked Winter. My eyes scanned all the Brutes in the room. Taken by Roxy, I thought, looking at Balto. Just got married, not my type... I mused. Then I looked at Neo and smiled softly at him, even though he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 am

"I might ask you the same question." I said looking over the crowd, I spotted Brenton and Silas. A slight smile crept over my face.
Back to top Go down
Brenton

Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Brenton Coughed. OOF: I might switch to first person later. IF: He went to Kaito and asked him something. When he said yes, Brent went to the band. He whispered something to them, and then said, "This is for that someone out there... I know I'll find you. And I think I have." Then he began to let out a song. PS/OOF: This is what I imagine Brenton sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm

When I looked at Winter I saw her looking at some brute...or should I say brutesn "Which one?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I smiled at Kre, looked around the room, then I started walking to him. Everyone was staring at me, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Phoenix stopped short and looked around. He left the pups and walked off tired of this now. At the weddings in Darkpack they usually did a large hunt and made the omega's fight each other for the death. Truthfully the whole Omega fighting thing was his suggestion and idea that went through. Neo shook his head and decided that he should leave. Turning briskly on his tail no one saw him leave and blend in with the shadows. His element wasn't here with more wolves. What was he thinking? He was suppose to be on Lostpack grounds re-building despite the fact that Darkpack wolves were searching for his hide at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:59 pm

I saw Neo leave with sadness. I could tell he was trying to leave without being noticed, and I must say, he's quite good at it. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't want to dance anymore. I glanced at Winter looking so happy while walking to Brenton. I hope one day things will be like that with me I thought mournfully. I shook my head. It was a wedding! Everyone was supposed to be happy!
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 pm

When I reached Brenton I smiled, "I hope that was for me and I didn't just make a fool of myself..."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 pm

I walked up to Winter right after she said (look in the post above mine) "Of course it was for you!" I said.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

"Thanks, Kre..." I said exitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:56 pm

I looked at Brenton expectantly and saw he was blushing...barely, but he was.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

It was for me...and only me. I loved Silas, he loved me too, but he also loved Sunfire,and unless that changed knew I could never really love him. But Brenton loved me and no one else, at least I thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Brenton

Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:12 pm

I looked at Winter. I was... Dark. I was born Dark. But I wanted to change. So I did. But she was always light. She didn't have to change. So why would she like me. "I... Gotta go." Then I ran out of the RCC.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Strangely, I'm rather good at reading emotions so I knew that Brenton was questioning himself. "Don't worry, he just needs time." I said, winking.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

"Yeah...for now it looks like we're both out of luck." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

I sighed. "So you know?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 pm

"Yeah...he'll come round. Don't you worry. For now we can stick together." I said sympatheticaly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:43 pm

I sighed. "We're such losers." I said.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"No we're not." I whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

"Yes we are." I argued half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm

"No were not, or at least I'm not" I said looking straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next