Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga

Go down 
+8
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Kretari
@Winter √
Kaito
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Tiga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kretari

Kretari

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

I shrugged. "I'm not a huge fan, but most of them are good. My favorite part is seeing the bride and groom looking so happy." I said peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Blazeflicker nodded. "I understand."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:13 pm

I went back over when I saw Blazeflicker, "So, are you all enjoying the wedding?" I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 pm

I realized I hadn't talked to Neo. "ARen't they beautiful?" I said when I realized he was glancing in Blaze and Kre's direction.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Seeing Roxy I responded, "Yes, they are..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

He nodded in silent agreement as he watched then he directed his attention to the Fae name Roxy who seemed more like family to him. "Roxy I'm scared." he said out right his eyes were sad and angry at the same time. But deep down he was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I almost said, "Woa! Thisis impossible!" But since he never said anything like this I was genuinly woried. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 pm

"I feel like by me being here were all in trouble." he mumbled quietly so only she could hear, "I remember everything. And Roxy. They want me dead." at the last word a slight whistle came from his lips some how and he looked around even more paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm

I leaned in close. "Nothing-- No one here is going to touch you. If they execute you, they will have to execute me, which they will not unless they to want to be executed. I know what it is like to here those who envy you. But you, you play a dangerous game. A game that you will win. And GreatPacks will forgive you. As I have. As we have." By 'we' I had meant Luna. I hoped he knew.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 pm

"DO you remember her?" He looked at me oddly. "You know you remember her. The late summer nights when you both snuck out. Do you know who it is? She will protect you. I don't know much about her, so it isn't me. My knowing of her is foggy."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

OOF: I don't know if Neo knows who you're talking 'bout Roxy, but I sure as heckfire don't!

IF: I looked over at them and noticed that Neo looked a little agitated and it seemed like Roxy was trying to calm him down. "Have you ever wanted a mate?" I asked Blaze suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Blaze was taken back by the sudden question. "I...I guess.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I sighed. It was a long, long, day. Then, all of the sudden, Balto was in front of me. "Would you care to dance?" He asked. I smied. "Of course." I answered. We stepped onto the dance floor. It was everything I dreamed of. I set my head on his shoulder as we stepped across the dance floor. I wished time could stop and we could live in that moment forever. But, I knew in a mine, my enemy was plotting my death.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

I said to Blaze and Kre, "There beautiful, they really are, don't you think?" I said gesturing to Roxy and Balto.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 am

He stood watching them as they danced. He thought Balto made a perfect match for Roxy. They looked like a pretty good couple. He stood off alone and then waved through the dancing wolves. He was stopped by two young pups that wanted to dance with him. His ears flattened to his head embarrassed then he nodded in agreement. The pups as he learned were named Celeste and Amethyst. Both were dark colored like him but with silky brown fur and excited blue eyes, he danced with them watching Balto's paws to make sure his paws were doing the right thing. But then a smile broke out onto his snout and he began dancing on his own with the two young faes for good fun. Yet in the back of his mind he felt as if he were being watched.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I was looking at Neo. I couldn't help it. I smiled when I saw him dancing with the pups. "Kre?" Blaze asked. "Huh?" I asked. "Don't you think they're beautiful?" she asked annoyed, gesturing to Balto and Roxy. I nodded. I was so wrapped up in Neo that I didn't look at them. Roxy looked so peaceful and pretty. Although I didn't like Balto and he wasn't my type, I had to say he was pretty handsome. A perfect match for Roxy. "They are." I said, just the tiniest hint of sadness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I smiled when I saw Neo, he actually seemed to be having a good time... I wished that I could also be out there, but at the same time I knew no one would ask me.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

I smiled. The music sped up, my heaven destroyed. It was time for a circle dance. I helped form it around the pups who started it with Neo's help. We pounded our tails on the ground, making a clapping noise. I pulled in Blaze and Kre, and I saw Winter's face. "You too, hotstuff." I yanked her in to the circle. It was a nice mingle, dancing with a partner in a circle. It was a lot of fun and Winter enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

For one of the first times since after the battle, I laughed. Not a fake, I'm-so-happy laugh, but a genuine one. I felt like almost all of my troubles were flying away as I danced. By the middle of it I had gotten so into it that I was almost out of breath. Neo, Winter, Blaze. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I laughed when I saw everyone was having a great time...maybe this really was where I was ment to be.
By the time the dance was over, I was exausted, but having the best time of my life.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

The dancing had been going on for what seemed to be forever. I wheezed, and went over to lay down.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I was about to fall over, when I noticed Kre already had. I went to see her, cause she looked pretty tired," You OK?" I asked, while panting.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 pm

OOF/C:Anyone...please reply...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

"No..." I gasped. I lay there, heaving for what felt like forever until my breathing went down.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 pm

"Do you need help?" I asked since my breathing had gone down. "Should I get someone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next