Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiga's Home at Last

Go down 
+2
Roxy (admin)
Tiga
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiga
Tiga

Tiga's Home at Last Empty
PostSubject: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

I sighed with relief as I looked where I was. Home. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:40 pm

She didnt know weather to laugh or cry, or both. So she ran to her sister. "TIGA! Ti-- TIIGA!!!" she got to her sister and wept into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"ROXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed. "I've missed you so SOOOO much!!!!" I looked my sister in her eyes. "I'm afraid I'm only visiting, but I'm here to tell you I'll be going to the Bi-Weekly Moonlight Howl with....Kaito!!!!! Since I'm visiting, I was wondering if I could...you know, see everyone." I looked guilty. "By the way, I hope you don't mind but..." Behind a tree, Kaito frisked next to me. "Surprise!!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm

I laughed "Hey Kaito! Lets Go!!!":
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 pm

I siged in relief and we both followed Roxy farther into the camp. I sniffed the familiar smells of my family and some unfamiliar ones too.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I looked at the HUGE place. The many caves, the Waterfalls to the east and west, and the most important of all, the mountain where Luna once howled and we howl now. The higher rank, the higher you get to be on the mountain. I never howl, Though I love to. Everyone who has heard me and said "You sound just like your Great-Grandmother." I can never seem to work up the courage to howl, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: are we in song pack??
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 pm

.....Yes
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm

'Kaito, My man!!! whats up my bro?" he laughed. "Sorry, its just, when was the last time you guys were here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

I laughed. "How about you guys sleep in Balto's den quarters." I said to the boys, who were already cracking jokes. I grinned as they body slammed each other. "Let's GO!" I said loudly.

We approached the Alpha Cave, A Huge connection of room-like cells. There was a main corridor that eptied off to several rooms. One for meetings, one for dining, A training room, a room for howling lessons, a room deticated to the past, Several guest rooms, a tunnel that leads to a balcony, And on opposite sides a connection of rooms for the Royal Families. Balto's room and my room were on opposite sides, so we dug out a series of small tunnels to get to each others room easily. Sometimes after a hard day, He would come to my room at night and he would look at me, and I would know. We would sneak out and hunt for a while to get our minds off things.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

My room was a fairly large cell, consisting of things like antlers of the first elk i took down, the claw of a magpie who was attempting to steal our food, teeth of a DarkPack wolf who challanged me, etc. I slept on a hide of a reindeer, and we never took away the elk fur that my sister slept on. It was like a little shrine to her, I guess. It had antlers from a reindeer, and other stuff she loved.i brushed and clawed out the tangles from the elk pelt sometimes, before i would do mine. She didn't visit very often. only when she had to.

"Roxy, why did you run o--.... Is that My First Elk Pelt?"
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 am

It was obviously a step up from the fangs den for Kaito. My Cell was only as big as Roxy's, but Tiga wasn't freaking out. When he found out e was sleeping on a pelt, I couldn't help but feel guilty. "WOW!" He exclaimed, "We only sleep on these in winter." I immediately called for my father. "Hey Dad," I said. He chuckled. "Balto, What is it you need?" "Upgrades in fangs den in Rain Pack." He considered the question. "Alright, Balto. It will be you making these Decisions, My son." Katio smiled. "You really didn't have to do that." It was my turn to smile. "Hey man, Its the least I could do. Lets go to dinner."

"Yo, Rox Around The Clocks!" I called. Roxy walked out of her cell. She wore the female alpha's headdress, two white feathers with brown tips with two turquoise beads and one red bead tucked behind her ear. Tiga had brushed her fur. Roxy was always beautiful, but this night it was extremely beautiful. "Yes?" She said calmly. "Oh," I said. Yeah, I know, I'm really good with the words. Yeah Yeah Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:51 pm

He loved Roxy. It was true. She was Wise, Funny, Strong, Fast, Beautiful, courageous, Loyal, and no one knew it, she had the most amazing voice exept for Luna. She was like the living Luna. The only problem was, Balto was looking for the girl who sung the Travelers Song when SongPack was Reunited. He didn't see her, so he did think it could be Roxy. But now its time for dinner. And boy, She was gorgeous that night. Her red fur was flawless. Not a trace of grey. Her crystal blue eyes were flawless.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm

The Alpha den was pretty much the same size as mine, but since no one could know I had an Alpha den, I planted a marveled look on my face. I caught up to Balto and his mouth was so wide open it could've caught flies. I looked at who stood in front of him and it was Roxy. Since I know Balto pretty well, I could tell he was head-over-paws. All of a sudden, Tiga stepped out also with an Alpha headdress, except it had a white feather with turquoise edges and two blue beads and a white feather with blue edges and one turquoise bead tucked behind her ear. I almost couldn't breathe. She tilted her questioningly at me and asked, "What's wrong Kaito?" I shocked out my daze and said, "Oh, nothing." We all padded to the Dining Room where Omegas served us deer meat. It was really good, but I had an unstoppable craving for fish. The next day was the Bi-Weekly Moon Howl, and I couldn't wait to go with Tiga. She had the best virtues, and Kaito loved her like that.
Tiga's Home at Last 35579-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Right before dinner, I ran outside, Tears streaking down my face. I looked to the moon for guidance. The image of the wolf howling looked down at me. A cool breeze turned my head away. When I looked back, The wolf in the moon was gone completly. I looked infront of me, My Great-Grandmother stood. Her white pelt shined. her Eyes were as blue as my own. I ran and wiped my tears in her pelt.There , There child." She smiled at me. You are destined for greatness. I have chose you to bring peace back. You will be everything I am. Do not mourn for me, For I am always with you, Roxellia." She said Kindly. She tilted her head back and howled. I howled with her. It was beautiful, the two of us. She drew back. "There is someone else who is watching out for you." Balto ran to me. He saw the tears in my eyes. He pressed his snout to my cheek. "She is always with you. Always." loved Balto at times like this. I licked his snout. He looked wide eyed. I stared into his yellow eyes. I looked at Luna. She whispered to my brain, "He's Right, Roxellia. I am always with you." A breeze washed over her, and she returned to the moon. She nodded at me once, and howled again. "Allright, Lets go." Together, We walked to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Tiga's Home at Last 3114082317_6043360aec_z
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 pm

When Balto and Roxy came back, there was a bitter silence. There was probably something Roxy wasn't telling her, but Tiga shook it off. They ate without a sound, only a slight trickle of rain pattering outside. Tiga thought about when she and Kaito would be leaving and it gave her a heart ache. But she knew she had to go back and be the Alpha of her pack, and she hoped she and Kaito would be something more than friends after the Bi-Weekly Moon Howl. His black fur with red highlights made her heart melt and his personality made her feel at home even in the most far of places. When dinner was over and everyone was stuffed with meat, they all left to the dens and Roxy fell asleep like a rock. Tiga stayed awake, listening to the rain.

Last edited by Tiga on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:58 pm

"Tiga, are you awake?" I said. I couldn't sleep. Not a wink. My sister mumbled in reply, but I didn't listen. I got up and pushed over my pelt, showing a tunnel. I climbed through. The Tunnel branched out. I took the Sub-Tunnel to the left. I knew the system like the back of my paw. I snuck into balto's room through a tunnel parallel from him. I walked over to him and lay next to him. "Hey Balto," I whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I nodded. I knew what she was proposing. "Lets go." I whispered. We left in our homeade tunnel. I followed her out to the rain. She rolled so she was lying on her back. I did the same next to her. From above the clouds, A moon ray shined down on her, illuminating her face. Her Wet pelt was still white as snow."Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream, I'm trying to not think about it, Why don't you just let me be," She Sang. I got shivers just by the first syllable. She shook her head. "Good song, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I looked where Roxy had gone and I shook my head. "Crazy she-wolf....middle of night..." I muttered. I went to Balto's den to see if Kaito was awake and he was. I knew we were both thinking the exact same thing. "I wonder where they went." Kaito said quietly. He motioned to the spot next to him and I lied down. We didn't say anything, but we didn't need to make a single sound. I nuzzled his cheek and he put his paw around me. Yup. More than friends. I thought. No moment could've been more perfect than right then.
Tiga's Home at Last Tumblr_ljg1lircuy1qifjido1_500
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

"You Howl Beautifully, Roxy. Better than anyone I've met. You howl just as well as.... Never Mind." I said. She smiled. "Thank you, Balto." she looked to the skies. "Best friends, for now, though, Okay? Balto, I have feelings for you, but, I'm not ready for a step up in our relationship." I felt kind of relieved. I mean, I didn't have to worry. But I knew this would make things weird. "Ok, Roxy, Lets go." We walked with her in front. Suddenly, She turned to me and licked me on my lips. "I had to do that once," My stomach tensed. "Goodbye, My almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream, I'm trying to not think about you, Why don't you just let me be." She sang again. We came in. I shook my pelt. "Roxy? What about later?" I asked. "I still like you Balto, I just want some time. I really do Lo--" I realized why she stopped. In My room, Tiga and Kaito were sleeping together. I lay down. To my surprise, Roxy lay not but centimeters from me. Her beautiful eyes were full of tears. She pressed her nose against my ear. "No matter what happens, We will always be Best Friends Forever. We slept there,. her head on my side, sleeping like an angel, though I couldn't sleep. I licked her cheek. "I love you Roxy." I said as loudly as I dared. "I will always love you." Then I fell asleep with her still on my side.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

The morning light streamed into my eyes. I remembered the night before, smiling to myself. Kaito still slept with his arm around me and I licked his cheek. That day was the Bi-Weekly Moon Howl and I couldn't wait. Thoughts of home comforted me. I saw Roxy and Balto sleeping together and I smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I woke up. I realized that I was still sleeping on Balto. "Wake up, Sleepy head," I said kindly. I licked his cheek. He smiled into my eyes. "You guys ready?" I said to Tiga."Where are we going?" Balto and I looked at each other. "We planned everything." Balto and I walked to the mouth of the tunnel. We crawled though to the closest exit.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Tiga's Home at Last 1744454_a3ac10be
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Kaito and I sighed and followed the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiga's Home at Last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next