Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga

Go down 
+8
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Kretari
@Winter √
Kaito
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Tiga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
@Winter √

@Winter √

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 pm

I hadn't really even been trying to catch the bow, so when Roxy caught it I ran straight over to congradulate her.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

OOF: ROXY! I HATE YOU! I WOULD NEVER BE THAT JEALOUS!!! I WOULD BE HAPPY BUT SAD! YOU KNOW ME!
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 pm

OOF: STILL NOT A TOPIC 4 THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

OOF:oookkkk...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm

OOF: how is this not a topic for this um topic?oh nvrm.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:27 pm

OOF: yah.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 pm

OOF: sersly, respond on here in forum not out of forum.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Kretari congratulated Kaito and I. Then, the silence was unbarring.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:42 pm

"Hey, Roxy." I called softly. I managed a smile. "Hope your wedding will be nice." That was all I managed to say before I bolted off crying silently.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:48 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok..... But its a stupid bouquet!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 pm

I knew I was being silly but I was just so...depressed for an unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Turning to Roxy I said, "CONGRADULATIONS!!!" then seeing Tiga, and Kaito I smiled and said, "congradulations to you too, I'm Winter by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I smiled. "Hi, we've met before." I said to Winter.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm

I paused, at a rock to catch my breath and saw Winter talking with Tiga. What's wrong with me? I asked myself. I stayed for a while and when I felt I was better I walked back to the wedding. "Sorry I ran off." I said smiling. "I wasn't feeling very well."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:14 pm

"We have? Sorry, I've always had memory problems..." I saw Kre comming back and stopped talking...she seemed to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 pm

I shrugged. "I totally understand."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

"Thanks...and congradulations...again" I looked at Kre again and she still looked oddly sad.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Apparently I wasn't to good at hiding my feelings because Winter kept looking at me weirdly. Smiled as I trotted over. "Hey, Roxy, hope your wedding with Balto is nice." I said teasingly. I didn't know it was possible but it seemed like she blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 pm

I smiled, but I knew something was up with Kre...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"Say, could I be your maid of honor?" I asked, trying to keep up the charade.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I could tell she was trying to hide whatever it was...so I went along with it, "You shouldn't ask to be maid of honor THAT is completely up to Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:04 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Roxy doesn't mind." I said. "Do you?" Roxy didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:07 pm

He stood annoyed by what was going on and his tail flicked irritably. He stood and walked towards the four faes plus Kaito and Balto. He sat and watched them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 pm

I noticed Neo was standing close by. "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later. Congratulations Tiga and Kaito!" I called over my shoulder. I walked over to Neo and plopped myself down. "Hey. Like the wedding?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 pm

"No." he said in a blunt like mood. He rolled his shoulders and looked at his paws then up again. Marriage ment more alliances. Alliances were good. But Neo didn't like weddings because of the last time when he witnessed a wedding it was between his brother Azrael and some Fae that was killed the next day due to Azrael's rage. A shiver ran through his body as he remembered the blood splattered across the walls and the lifeless body on the ground. The fae's mouth split open and her tongue cut out along with one of her paws torn off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga   The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marriage of Kaito and Tiga
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next