Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Fighting Session + Hunting

Go down 
+4
Kretari
Blazeflicker
Roxy (admin)
Phoenix√
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm

My mom trys to even out my skin tone with it >.< It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah, Kal gave me some concealer stuff, and I hated it. Kal, you remember that in SA, right? I scrubbed for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 pm

I love make-up cuz I'm so ugly in real life XD but i have super-sensitive skin, so i don't use it much..............and yeah, i loooked at the sign yesterday, and it was Ulta.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Ugly? Your beautiful smooth, even skin and shining long black hair? Your almond-shaped eyes and skinny body? DLR is not ugly and far from it.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Haha. What about all the scars and my flat nose, plus my totes uncontrollable eyebrows? My ruined nails, and messed up feet? And super-dry skin cuz even though i put lotion on, the air always dries it out?
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:09 am

Hmm.. Some of that says Asian. and asians are not ugly. Flat nose? I love yours. Eyebrows? I've been with you for years and never noticed anything. And your skin was built for China, no racism intended. Mine was built for Oklahoma, and Tiga's probably Ohio or whatever her mom is from.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 am

Huh....thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Utah/Ohio, if you count both. And Kre, you are absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:36 pm

oof: ROLEPLAY PEOPLZ!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:22 pm

OOC: chill it girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Fighting Session + Hunting
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4