Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Fighting Session + Hunting

Go down 
+4
Kretari
Blazeflicker
Roxy (admin)
Phoenix√
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

Private Fighting Session + Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Neo raked his claws against the bark of the tree. The strong ivory claws created long heavy marks onto the large tree. He hoisted himself easily over a tree stump and observed his small clearing. He had found it with luck earlier and thought it to be a wonderful training area for him. His muscles bunched up and he leaped on strong durable legs. They brought him to the boulder, he hit it with is front paws and imaging it was a enemys back he raked his claws against it before bouncing back onto a tree and raking his hind claws onto it. He manuvered his body side ways and dung his teeth into it delightfully. As he fought a twinge of red invaded his dark blue eyes. He stopped ears pricked and took off at a run. The rabbit heard him and ran but it was to late. He leaped with strength and attacked the rabbit killing it easily with brute force. He sat up breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"Well, You can defiantly attack," I said, "But how well can you defend?" I asked. "Come at me." And so he did. I swatted away an attack with my paw, Side-stepped another, and leaped over his body with grace. He turned growling, but I saw the element of surprise in his Blue eyes. "If I attacked right then you would have been dead. If you cannot defend, You are one of them. Beware, Neo, I am a stone-cold Alpha trainer," I swatted the ground next to the dead rabbit with my tail so hard it flew into the air. I leaped and caught it. "And you can have this back when you can defend."
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

"Urkames!" He cursed and swatted the ground using his brains instead of claws. Behind every attack there's power. But behind every defend there's speed and not much strength. He looked at the derection Luna dissapeared and he decydeed she might be planning again. He took a deep breath and watched with all sense. He heared a tricker or branches and turned just as Roxy lept at him. He was knocked aside but he thought and got to his feet as she came at him again, he ducked and instead of taking a blow to the shoulder he reflected with his flank and leaped back.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

I nodded. "Your probobly thinking 'Defending doesn't do damage' But If I dodged and you slammed into a tree... And What is behind Counterattacking? Defence. If you always attacked you would be dead. You need speed AND strength! Then, You will have a chance. A true warrior will work for years to find the balance between Attacking and Defending."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

"And that's why I'll keep practicing till I know that too. " he dipped his head, "thank you for the tip Roxy." He lifted his head and asked, "Who do you think Blaze has been dreaming about?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh just because I might be the Living Luna I'm suppost to be 'All knowing'? I dunno.."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

"you are getting better," I said. "Just use their strength against them." We fought for a few minutes, and I genuinely think he improved. Finally, He was at least an amateur. "All right. Now I have A little surprise. Come with me." Out Of Forum: WE will continue training soon. But for now, we will be going to my "Surprise". In forum: He eyed the rabbit curiously as we walked away.

Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

We walked to LostPack. "We will continue tomorrow. But for now, You and Blazeflicker need some time off." We walked to the edge of the territory and through a small thicket of trees. Rows a bushes came up. "Botanical gardens," I said. We continued untill we saw three waterfalls. One was smaller than the others, and ran into the denning area. "The small one is for drinking, but the two big ones are for bathing. The left one was for brutes, and the right one is for she-wolves. I thought I would treat you guys to a day of pamper and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Blazeflicker sat in Lost Pack, thinking to her self. So many things were going on and she couldn't handle it all. She sniffed the air and Roxys familiar scent flooded her senses. She also sensed Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm

"This is off the freaking bone! I was hoping for the rabbit but this'll do. " he grinned then went over the brutes area and sniffed the water then he leaped up on his strong legs and lands into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:52 pm

I grinned. "You were ready to see it." I said. "And you get the rabbit too. And an evening with Blazeflicker." He flinched at her name. "I don't--" He began. "I know, but you guys are becoming friends, and you guys both deserve a break." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Blazeflicker smelled Roxy coming closer and when the reddish she wolf stood in front of her, Blazeflicker looked at her. "Come with me. I think you deserve a break." Roxy told her. She picked some herbs and gave them to Blazeflicker. "Put these into the waterfall to the right then come back to the den with Phoenix." she said. Blazeflicker shrugged and trotted to the waterfall. "Woah." she said. Phoenix grinned. "It's great, isn't it?" Blazeflicker nodded and shook out her feather headdress and released the herbs. She jumped into the pool on the right and sighed with pleasure as the warm water engulfed her, making her feel relaxed. The dirt came out of her fur making her pelt gleam bright red. "I haven't felt this good in a looonnnggg time." she said.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 pm

She got out of the water and shook the water from her fur. Her red pelt was smooth and shiny, the sun bouncing off of it. She placed the headdress on a lock of fur behind her ear and said to Neo, "Are you coming? Roxy said to go back to the dens."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yeah one minute... this feels sooo good on my fur." he bite his tongue as he dived under and came back out. Hopping onto the bank of the little hot spring. His dark midnight black fur sparkled in the sunlight and he smiled dark eyes gleaming, "Yeah okay lets go." she nodded and they both began their way back. His fur dried on the way, he looked around and walked beside Blaze, "Hey Blaze I gotta question for ya." she looked a bit focused on something else yet she did comment with a simple yes? And he smirked in his special way, "So who was the brute you've been seeing in your dreams? Hmmm??" he teased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Blazeflicker rolled her eyes. "Do you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:47 pm

"Yes oh how it would please me so!" he said sarcasticly with a smirk. A gleam entered his eyes and he flashed a first ever smile and trotted happily along side her.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Blazeflicker looked fakely shocked. "You actually....smiled??!!" She trotted forward a little bit then said, "Who do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:40 pm

"No but could you tell me more fair maiden of fire?" he winked then chuckled as they kept at the same pace?
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Blaze rolled her eyes. "Ha ha ha." she said sarcastically. "I'm not saying anything, but you can guess."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

"Hmmmm.... Me?" he teased then laughed with ease. His laugh sounded nothing like a brute like himself would laugh like. It was to joyful and alluring and kind.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

Blaze smiled to herself. "Maybe." She smiled uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 am

"Oooohh!!" he stops grinning uncontrollably and he flicks his tail around, "Hey come sit down with me over..." he points with his nose to a grouping of trees, "there!!!" he trots over and once she is seated next to him he asks, "Soo tell me what the dreams are about?"
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am

Blazeflicker sighed. "Okay, but no laughing." She inhaled. "Well, someone is talking to me. I'm not sure who, but it sounds like a shewolf. Then when she stops talking to me, I see...a brute. He has dark fur and well....ou know the rest."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

"Hey! My dear band of Bi-Polar Wolves! I cooked you some Rabbit!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Blaze rolled her eyes. "C'mon, we better go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Fighting Session + Hunting   Private Fighting Session + Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Fighting Session + Hunting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next