Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/::Silas the Wolf::\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

/::Silas the Wolf::\ Empty
PostSubject: /::Silas the Wolf::   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 am

Given Name::
Silasterr Donnelly Lyconian
Nickname::
Silas
Alpha Male
Pack::
Light Pack
Brute
Mate::
No but searching...
Pups::
None
Young Adult
Personality::
Silas is a proud wolf, he keeps his word and honors wolves for who they are. His attitude can come across most times as playful and respectful and most definitively honest. But he does have a habit on being on his own side when a war or fight has broken out. He never chooses sides which can be seen as a weakness for him.
History::
He was born and raised in Light Pack. He mother being Isis and his father Apollion Lycaonian. But he was raised mostly by his uncle Raphael, Raphael showed him that being Respectful and Honorable was the only way and the right way. While growing up Silas learned healing from his Grandmother and he also trained for his rightful place as Beta. Working hard and listening to both his father and uncle. At times the two brutes had fought over Silas's training causing injury's that were not necessary. Silas learned that an agreement must befall each argument or there would never be an end.
Looks::
/::Silas the Wolf::\ 3029280443_b9d62fb501

Last edited by Silas on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

You are welcomed here, Silas. I am Roxelia, but please call me Roxy. You are the perfect one to be joining us-- A healer and a fighter. You are welcome to lead The LightPack or FirePack, or join any pack you would like. Feel free to ask me any question you want.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you Roxelia, I'am very glad to hear you say I'am welcomed here ^.^". Also I would be glad to lead the Light Pack as their Healer and Alpha Male. If I indeed do have any complaints, concerns, or questions I will message you and restrain from handling it myself. I hope to roleplay with you soon if I may =3.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm

You are welcomed to. But, please make sure they don't see you fight unless protecting or in a war. There are also multiple healers. Oh! and please call me Roxy. Best of luck to you, Silas of LightPack, Member of the Great Packs!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Best of luck to you as well Roxy! And don't worry I never see a reason to fight when a solution other then that is so plainly clear.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 pm

I am glad I will be working with you. Very Happy I am glad that the wolves of light pack may call you Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Welcome, Silas
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Thank you Balto, and Thank you Roxy. pirat
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm wondering here If I may be able to make another wolf? If I may?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh yeah, though this one I would perfer not to be an Alpha. Which pack? Um, maybe not interfere with your other charecter. Unless it is an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /::Silas the Wolf::\   /::Silas the Wolf::\ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/::Silas the Wolf::\
Page 1 of 1