Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortyy89

Shortyy89

My first wolf Empty
PostSubject: My first wolf   My first wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:47 am

Full Name:Nakita Amber Willow
Nickname and Name Meaning:Kita (not really a meaning (; )
Pack or Alliance:Wind and River Pack
Mate:None
Pups:Nope
Personality:Unpretictable,Feirce,Kind,Sarcastic,Funny
Traits:Fast,Stealthy,Good Swimmer
History:Nakita was a born and raised Wind and River Pack. She always loved it and would do anything to protect it. She can vividly remember when she first learned to swim and that was a very special day for her. She plans on sticking to this pack. Even with hopes that if she ever has pups they will feel the same.
Looks: She has a thick red coat with flecks of gray and black in it. Her tail has black at the end and underneath her is white. She has eyes that are brown but look red:

http://animal.discovery.com/guides/endangered/mammals/gallery/red_wolf.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

My first wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first wolf   My first wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey! Welcome to Wolf Packs! Sorry, things are kinda slow around here right now cuz of School and stuff, but it's really nice during the summer. I'm Kretari-you can call me Kre-and I'm the female Beta of Lost Pack. I'm also a site Admin, so if u have any questions, just ask me flower
Back to top Go down

My first wolf
Page 1 of 1