Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter

Go down 
+5
Phoenix√
Nifolee
Silas
@Winter √
Roxy (admin)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 pm

OOF: Roger that. Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

OOF: Oh kay thenn.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 pm

"Should I go?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm

I tilted my head. "Where? And are you Ok with your Ranking as Delta? And you will sleep in the higher Ranking's Den."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:27 pm

"Yes, I'm thrilled with my rank. I just thought it was none of my buisnes. The Dark Pack disscussion."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 pm

I laughed. "Winter, your one of us now. Even so, you will be trained to be my right hand woman. Now, you will have a part in everything We do."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

I smiled...Finally, home...I thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yes, this is where you were meant to be." Whispered Luna's voice in Winter's Head.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"If you don't mind may I start off this conversation?" he voice boomed a bit but was nothing compared to the Song Pack wolves high rankings voices. His was more gentle... "I just want to say that I've had about four Dark Pack wolves on my land in the course of just 4 days. They have been more active lately and I fear for my wolves since they are in no shape to fight."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:48 pm

I decided I needed to speak. "I was just assulted by a DarkPack spy. He was a big know-it-all and I hope to one day kill him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

OOF: rox-ay!!! calm ur inner-rpg!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

OOF: Sah-RAy!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm

OOF: ya should be!
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Sunfire nodded. "Accalia, your honor, I will strengthen my Border Patrol and we will make sure that our spies are ready. I will personally lead my best spies along with Blazeflicker."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Mother nodded. "Yes. Good. I expect your best."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Roxy's Father nodded. "We will have another meeting in a few days. Sunfire, Go choose your team." She thought she would bring Blaze, two of her best spies, Neo, or Maybe Roxy or Balto.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:14 pm

When they where dismissed, she went to the spies she wanted to recruit, including Neo, who was waiting in the shadows. "Meet me in FirePack, tonight." She whispered. Roxy nodded. "I'll be there as soon as I bring Winter to her new room."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I brought Winter to her new den. It was large, only a little bit smaller than the Royal Rooms, and had stone shelves. "Well, You know, its roomy, and... WE can get you an elk pelt at the trading center, and all your trinkets can go on the shelves..." I realized I was worrying to much. "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 pm

"It's perfect! You know when your traveling you never are able to make dens, always moving...I haven't had a den as long as I can remember." It was true, after the fire I fell, and hit my head. I don't remember anything more than waking up just outside a wall of flames.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 pm

I smiled. "Glad you like it." Then I heard Sunfire howl in the distance. "I got to go..." I didn't want Winter to be in danger...
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 pm

"Where are you going?" I asked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

But I was already gone. DarkPack was on my mind now, and so i was determined.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 am

I followed I WAS going to find her!
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 am

OOC: I'm not sure abbout the rest o yall, but Roxy, Sunfire, Blaze, hopefully Tiga and I are going to FirePack.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

OOC: I AM going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next