Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter

Go down 
+5
Phoenix√
Nifolee
Silas
@Winter √
Roxy (admin)
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Empty
PostSubject: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:53 pm

OOF: Locked until I'm done fighting Nikolai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

OOF:So are we here now?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm

OOf: Hold on, Im replying.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I sat in the middle of the large room. There were five images in the floor, each about three feet by three by three. Each had Stone chairs behind them. Tiga sat behind her emblem, A wolf howling, with a water drop and a swirly pattern. Sunfire and Blazeflicker sat behind theirs, a wolf howling in flames. Silas had a slight smile sitting behind his, A Wolf howling next to a sphere of light. One next to FirePack's, A wolf howling in front of A bare, throned, branch. That one stood alone. I sat with Balto, His parents, and mine. Our emblem was a wolf howling surrounded with a small thorned branch, a water droplet, a sphere of light, and a flame. "This is the trial for Winter Lewana the Loner." Said my mother Lewana. "And, also our plans for DarkPack." She said.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

"What would you like me to do now." I said quietly. "...your honor." I added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Mom laughed. "Child of Luna, I like your respect, but you do not need be so scared." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 pm

"Thank you." I said a little louder. I had never been anywhere like this before.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 pm

"You are most certainly welcome." Mom smiled. "Now, Darling. Would you please tell us your story?"
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm

"When I was a pup, there was a fire...I made it out, but I tripped and fell. That's all I can remember, after that I just started wandering, searching for a home. Many packs have already rejected me, if you do, I'm used to it. It's usually because I say I want peace, not war. They think I'm lying or they just hate me...I guess they think a loner can't possibly wan to make peace..."

Last edited by @Winter √ on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 pm

My mom's eyes furrowed. Then she sighed. "Don't we all want peace. Don't we all. Well, I've decided you may stay. But if you wrong us, there will be consequences. Now lets find you a pack. LightPack: Only heals. Don't even train to fight. Wind and RainPack: Attack and Defence. FirePack: Survival and heavy attacking, also spying and scouting. And SongPack: Attack, Defence and some healing. And It's easiest to howl and worship Luna here. We have very high expectations."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:37 pm

"I'll go anywhere, Song Pack, or Light Pack would best suit me though..." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:39 pm

I sat up, Power, Wisdom, and Kindness shone in my eyes. "The decision is up to you, Winter.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"I've spent my time here in light pack mostly, however song pack intrests me...I would have less use in fire, or rain pack."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 pm

The Alpha's all nodded. "SongPack .... I've loved it as long as I can remember." Balto said. I nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 am

He sat still, a small smirk on his mischeviously bright young face. His amber eyes had a slight kink in them as he watched Winter make her decission. He knew she would pick Song pack and he approved of that choice. As far as hes seen she fights well and in Light Pack fighting is a strict rule that is not allowed. She also seems very connected to Luna and in Light Pack they dont talk to Luna much just past Healers who have died whenever they need help with certain mixtures of herbs and troubles. Silas also knew being Light Pack might cause some trouble for her as well. Not many of his wolves have been around lately and some have catched a slight cold that had been going around... he still had to figure out a herb mixture for that.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 pm

"Song Pack it is!" I exclamed.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 am

He smiled she had a made a excellent decision. One she should be proud of, Song Pack was the best, the greatest and as much as he hated to admit it, better then his pack. They had much more wolves and a larger system of whats going on. In his pack they had a small system and were still in the old ages using the old ways.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:27 am

I was glad I had made the dicision, but wondered if I would ever get to see the wolves from the other packs. Sunfire...Silas...Neo...Blaze...would I ever see them again?
Back to top Go down
Nifolee

Nifolee

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am

Reads the emotions of winter's face "Trust me winter you'll see them again,"she said.I hope silent
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 am

I looked over to see who had spoken, " Sorry, I don't think we've met...I'm Winter."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 am

OOF: Nif since when did you get here??? U do no you have too make an entrance.... IF:I seemed to read Winter's mind. I walked to her and whispered, "Don't worry. You can come see them with me." Then Mother announced so that the entire pack could here, "SongPack! Welcome Winter, member of the GreatPacks!" Everybody howled. Father leaned foward. "How about you can be Delta for now, but as soon as Roxy becomes the real Alpha you can be Beta." She looked at me and I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 am

"We need to talk about DarkPack." The room fell silent as I said the words. "Sunfire, Strengthen the border patrol. We also need to launch a spy mission." Everyone fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 am

I whispered to Winter, "My mom is Accalia and my father Caleb. Balto's Mom is Ulrika and his father is Bodolf."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am

OOC: Well when do I get to come in? Jw...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 pm

OOF: I'm about to come see you. Just spy on our plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter   The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting over the New She Wolf, Winter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next