Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
+6
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Sunfire
Balto
Silas
Roxy (admin)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm

He padded off and stopped just at a spot where he was alone to think for a bit. He hadn't even been thinking of getting a mate yet. He looks up wondering if he should take a mate... or stay alone and end his familys line with his blood alone. He was an only pup... no one knew his story or how he came to be the leader of Light Pack.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

I left, I needed to be alone for a while. Mostly to think. Silas was kind, but I hadn't even thought about him before Sunfire brought it up. I was still young, practacly a pup. I had always been a loner, but Roxy said I had a fate here...that's what I needed to concentrate on now. The fate I had may even keep me from having a mate. I feel like I'm being forced into something that might not even be possible. Everyone else in my family had died, but I don't think anyone knows but Neo. Was part of my fate to keep the family bloodline going, or to stop it alltogether. No one knew why I was here, including me...
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

sunfire ur perfect for silas i admit it!don't beat urself up thts crazy!u guyz are meant for eachother not me and him thts crazy! itz OK seriously!i'll find someone else.now go on. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

"Its about time the Alpha's of The pack of flames go to a meeting." Sunfire said.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 pm

I padded back to where I had left Sunfire. She's still there, I wanted to talk to her, but I didn't know what to say...

Last edited by @Winter √ on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

OOF: Uh, Winter, Um, Moxy isn't really with me....
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 pm

OOF: lol!
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

He watched hidden well but in plain sight. His mixed colored eyes, one amber one turqouise looked out at them as they spoke. His teeth were bared showing a strong set of jaws and a long snout. Nyk's tail swatted up and down softly annoyance clear in both eyes.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Um, Sumfire... I wanted to talk to you..." My voice trailled off as I noticed a pair of unfimilliar eyes.
"Sunfire, who's that behind you?"
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm

And just like that he stood and was gone with a silent growl. He wanted to be able to continue watching... but the white fae had givin him away. He ran silently paws silent against the ground and stopped eyes training back on them as he sat again but this time on a small boulder that masked him again. His eyes narrowed at the faes the white fae might still see him though. Maybe he should begin memorizing their names as well. Just for Azrael's sake.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:57 pm

I was standing behind the one they called Nykolai. I growled. "You don't belong here." I snarled. The enemy made the mistake of turning. He got a slap to the face from my paw. Three bleeding claw marks appeared on his cheek. "Leave while you can breathe." I threatened. "Azrael won't be happy if he finds another dead." I taunted. I slapped away an attack, though he landed a blow on my shoulder. I went for a shot, but he side stepped it.My eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"She wolf. I wouldnt worry of Azrael and his fears of me dying.." he growled and stricked forward she met him head on and he managed to get her on the same shoulder while her claws grazed his hind leg and he raised his head with a vicious snarl, "Bite your tongue next time before it is you who needs to worry of another one parishing into the dark beyond Roxellia." he spat her name out and stood up straight, "Kill me and a war will begin over again. See I'm the spy of the pack. And I'm not usually the most loyal." he said the last words carefully something showing in his eyes. Then he turned and disappeared leaving.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 pm

I heard Roxy shouting and ran towards the noise, and turned around, "Sunfire, come on. We need to see if Roxy needs any help!" I bolted off in her direction...
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm

A shadow blasted past Winter at great speed. Nyk's fur brushed against hers leaving a icy feeling on his pelt. His growled and kept going. To be a spy you had to be the fast in the pack... every year he was raced against everyone just to make sure he was still good. And even fought against everyone but Azrael....
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

I leaped in anger. I slapped in the rear. Hard. He fell to the ground. "If you really think you'll get back alive, Nykolai, I will only let you go to see that SongPack's best is capable of killing you." I growled.
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

He kept going hating how just before he left she had managed to slash his flank. His mind wandered angrily as she hadn't gotten what he meant in his words. Jeez these wolves are stupid. He growled in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

I felt someone race past me, then Roxy came by and didn't even notice me. She hit the other one then they dissapeared. I followed them slowly, and carefully. When I hot to Roxy the other one was gone, " What happend?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I leaped before he could trample me. He ran forward. I smiled. "Woof." I said. Immeadiatly Luna's hate and rage against DarkPack. I felt myself rise into the air. "You will fall. Your pack will fall." My voice echoed. For a moment, I heard his thoughts. "Stupid? Haha, STUPID? Who's Stupid now, Nyk?" I slammed my paw to the ground. An earthquake passed from where my paw landed. He fell to the ground. "You thought it would be easy. Didn't you? You thought you could go back without consequence. Haha, no. Every action has consequence." Before he could move, i took off the tip of his ear with my teeth. "Run. While. You. Can."
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 pm

He growled taking back the idea he had of helping them to get rid of Azrael. He was stupid to think they were smart. His ear bled and hatred showed in his eyes, how could he let a fae get the best of him? He turn and ran, he didnt want anything to do with this and soon all he would be doing was he regular job of stalking the packs and watching them like he has been doing. And even start reporting what he sees to Azrael. But first he needed to kill Neo. His uncle needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

"He will fail. I'm seriously itching to go and murder him. " I sighed. "Lets go to that meeting. OOF: Go to 'The Meeting' In SongPack. Unless Nykolai wants to insult us again XD JK
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 pm

OOF: Got it Nykki will be there soon ;D
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 pm

OOF: No he won't!! This is in side the Royal Cave Connection (or RCC)
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:06 pm

OOF: But he doesnt want to insult anyone Very Happy lol nah I'll just watch the meeting for a bit until I get the go to, to interfer from you. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Dude, its INSIDE for screamin out loud.
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 pm

OOF:Yeah I get it. _._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: