Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
+6
Blazeflicker
Phoenix√
Sunfire
Balto
Silas
Roxy (admin)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:07 pm

"No...No.... I'm sorry Winter, you did nothing wrong. But, please, for my sake, stay. You are important, more Important than I can even say. But, Please stay. We will come back to you quickly. I need to explain somethings to Silas, here. I'll make it right. I'll tell you to." I sighed. "I am so sorry, my young fae. But you have a large fate here. You can't run from it now." "I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 pm

"Roxy!" I panicked. in a flash of grey and white, I was at her side. A worried looking she wolf was behind me. I nodded at Silas, and we hoisted her over are backs. "Be back soon!" I said to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 pm

He looked at the new comer named Winter. Sweet, kind, and peaceful she seemed friendly enough and he wondered what fate had instore for her. And what pack she would reside in. Whatever one she choose wouldd probably welcome a fae like herself. He turned seeing Balto And he nodded, "make sure she rest she has been passing out to much maybe from lack of sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

"Silas, Come. We need to talk." She sounded like herself again, but still pretty shaken up.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:26 pm

I stood there waiting motionless from shock. I didn't know what had happed, but I had a feeling it would change my life forever
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Out Of Forum: Silas, Balto I have moved this to my home, SongPack. Winter, Stay here. You can watch the topic in SongPack, But wait here, for now. Winter, you could also go to the guest book.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

"Hello, Winter." Sunfire said. "H- How long have you been there?" The girl asked. "A while, now, actually. I am the alpha of FirePack, along Blazeflicker. They are scouts and spies. Anyway, I used to be in Silas' pack. He was a wonderful leader. Song pack is also a good choice." Then I looked her up in down. I realization came over me. "Song pack isn't a good choice for you. Sorry, Theres nothing wrong with you.... but....." I pointed my muzzle to the sky. My gosh, she thought. Sunfire howled. "Roxy will be fine, but she has more problems than you can shake a stick at. Oh! And Welcome."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 am

"Thank you Sunfire for your welcome, I hope we can be friends".
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 am

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 am

"Wonderful, Sunfire, may I ask you a question?" Sunfire nodded. "Do you know what Roxy meant when she said I had a big fate here?"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 pm

She hesitated. "Some questions should not be answered. But I can tell you this; learn what we believe in, then take a good look at yourself."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

"I understand, everyone asks me where I'm from, I cannot anser that, not yet anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Sunfire almost gasped. "Honey, Roxy isn't alpha just yet. If you can't reveal yourself, her parents may not let you in."
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:01 pm

"I won't, I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:12 pm

"hmm? What? Honey, I don't think that you understand. We are preparing for WAR against our biggest enemies. We can hope that you are on our side, but unless you can tell exactly who you are, sadly, they might make you move on. We only want peace, and we don't know if your part of it. Dark Pack defeated one of our best packs. Luna has chosen her pawns. They think you might be one of them. Abbadon has chosen his as well." SHe sighed. "I have said too much.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 pm

After spending a few days in Lostpack territory the large black wolf set out to visit the other packs his memory was foggy. And the only wolves he trusted were Blazeflicker, Roxyx and Luna. He was new, so n one knew about him and Lost pack rising yet. He also was not intent on talking bout it.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"I have heard of Luna, but who is Abbadon, Roxy, and Silas trust me, I hope you can to."
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Blazeflicker tagged along behind Neo, dragging her paws on the ground. She had to follow him to help find wolves for Lost Pack but she wasn't that eccentric.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm

"I don't know. They defiantly are close. but Roxy knows of great dangers. She is next to do everything. Do not think after saying one thing to them they will automatically accept you. Beware, young she wolf. Abbadon is the ancient leader of DarkPack. And if you know Luna, do you now know why Roxy passed out? Oh sorry, bad question. I know you havn't seen her. Oh! Stupid Me!!" She said with sympathy.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am i welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:40 pm

"I have seen Roxy, she fell over, but didn't pass out."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

"Oh! Sorry. She passed out earlier before you got here. But yes the second time she had consciousness." Sunfire smiled in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

He heared the voices and stopped looking at Blaze, "What do you think? Loners or Lightpack wolves." Wolf Wink
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am I welcome here?   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

"Don't worry, it's fine,"I smile.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Blazeflicker shrugged. "The one with the red markings all over her body is the current Alpha of Fire Pack along with me, but used to be in Light Pack. The other one is a loner."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

"Oh.. alright then. Urmm." He shuffled his paws. "Do you suppose we say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: