Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding WindAndRainPack

Go down 
+3
Tiga
Roxy (admin)
adri20021
7 posters
AuthorMessage
adri20021

adri20021

Finding WindAndRainPack Empty
PostSubject: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Kayla was dreaming. Actually, it was more like Nightmaring. She was again dreaming the horrible image....

Kayla was playing with her pups when a black wolf appeared before her. Its lips were peeled back in a snarl Angry wolf . "He.. hello?" Kayla barked. The wolf didn't answer. Instead, she leapt on her mate and bit his neck, and to her horror, wolf ripped a few chunks out of him and ate them. Then she went for the pups. She ripped the life out of one of the three, and as Kayla tried to defend her pups, the huge black wolf leapt on top of her, hit her with her paw, and raked the top of her head to the bone with her two-inch long claws. Then she tore into Kayla's chest. The last thing that Kayla saw was the wolf running and tearing into her other pups, and then everything went black..

Kayla awoke with start, sweating. She needed to keep moving. She shook the image of the evil wolf from her mind, and walked toward a gathering of caves. She sat down and howled a long, mournful howl. Red Wolf Howl But she couldnt stand it anymore. Mixed in with her howl were loud sobs, Red Wolf Crying as she hoped for companionship of any kind. She howled and howled, wanting wolves to hear as she looked at the silhouettes below. Wolves! Please see me, notice me, befriend me! Let me join you! She howled.

Last edited by adri20021 on Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not finished)
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofthemalcadhs.webs.com
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

I was out for a patrol, hearing the noise. I ran through the trees, seeing the terrified wolf. "Hello." I barked.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

I was out patrolling on the border of Wind and Rain and Song Pack, I heard a loud, despairing howl. It was so depressing, and it wasn't from my pack. I signaled back by howling loudly in the direction it had come from. It was a shewolf's howl, I could tell.
Back to top Go down
Anernis

Anernis

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 pm

While goofing around with friend, we hear an unfamiliar howl. We go check it out. "It's obviosly a she," Edrado, my friend says while walking toward. "You know what that means!" We laugh and do our signature howl ("AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!") We are still walking toward.

Inventory:

(EQUIPPED) Basic Claw
Back to top Go down
Jei

Jei

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 pm

I bound up to Tiga. "Did you hear that howl?" I barked. " was so depressing I thought I would see what was wrong".
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 pm

(I'm pretty sure someone deleted my post....not sure tho....someone better own up or you will all face the wrath of Kretari Wink
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

OOC: Probably not. I've been away for a while and Tiga's given up on this site... I'm pretty mad at her for that... But thanks for still loving it.I actually was thinking about deleting it.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

omg....is teeg on CS?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 pm

(lol yeah, just figured dat out)
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Nighteye hears the howling and he lets out a howl in return as he runs in that direct.When he breaks through the leaves and sees a sobbing wolf he walks to her and sits down "it's alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding WindAndRainPack   Finding WindAndRainPack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding WindAndRainPack
Page 1 of 1