Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding my way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltage

Voltage

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way   Finding my way Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 am

Tetsuna had gone out to hunt and he kept hearing noises. He was unsure of who it was or why these noises kept persisting and echoing all around him. He figured that it might be the same wolves that took down our pack last time. He growled softly as he thought I'm ready for them this time , ill howl to let the others know then hold them off as best i can. He got ready to howl when a deer came out of the bushes and he barely let anything more then a small howl hat meant nothing out. Tetsuna still heard occasional noise as he started dragging his kill back to his pack but nothing like it was before.
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 am

"Hello," Rang out the voice of Senka Zilla. "Is everything all right?" She asked her packmate politely. "D'you need some help carrying the deer?"
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 am

Tetsuna heard the voice of his packmate, he was glad because if not he probably would have attack when he saw Senka Zilla. He smiled as he looked at her "if you want to help you can. I have been able to get it this far but i wouldn't mind a little help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding my way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding my way   Finding my way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding my way
Page 1 of 1