Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(

Go down 
+2
Silas
Sunfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kretari

Kretari

)()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

OOF: Crying or Very sad I failed Science and Social Studies.....Wanna know the pitiful scores? Don't tell anyone. TOP SECRET!!!! I"m only telling y'all cuz I trust u. Science: like, 27% and Social studies: 35%.....Parents and I want to take test to skip grade again next year.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

Oh... I'm so sorry... And honestly so happy... I don't believe I could watch you graduate without me. Love ya girl! But Isaac told me that we never wanted to skip this grade, because it's the time of our lives. So don't feel bad!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

OOF: Huh, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm

I sighed happily as I padded towards the cluster of my greatest friends. "Hey, I got the news," I whispered quietly into Si's ear as I brushed quickly past him. "Congrats! Leave all prepping for your big day to me." Then I sat beside Roxy as everyone chatted idly about random subjects.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey!!!" I howled indignantly. "I wanna help!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 pm

OOF: Ahem, is it really smart to howl when Sunfire is sitting RIGHT THERE?

IF: I ignored Kretari's outburst, eager to make sure Sunfire didn't raise suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am

"You already had your big day, and everyone knows I probably won't so I should get to plan it!" I pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:37 pm

"Plan what?" Sunfire asked. "A third birth day or something?" Sunfire's skin crawled, wondering what the heck the purple wolf was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Big Day? Tiga's had one?" I said. I smacked her on the head with my paw. "Think you nincompoop!"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm not getting married." Sunfire said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh, wait...you're right..." I said looking confused. "Sorry, Silas said something and I misinterpreted it." I said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:14 pm

"Oh." Sunfire said. "Okay," She said happily.

OOC: You're lucky SUnfire's a trusting person.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm

OOF: Or i'm just a reallllyyyyyy good liar.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 pm

OOOC: Righhhhtttt.... XD JK

IC: I groan and step on Kretari's paw. "SO!" I say sharply. "What kind of food are we hang tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm

OOF: no sersly, i lie to my family all the time...for my own safety, not kidding.

IF: I whip my tail at the back of Roxy's head really hard. "yeah, I'm starving!" I yip.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm

"Watch your hide or it might be my new bed for that little conundrum" I whisper then laugh. "Yeah, I can't wait to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

"Like you would actually have the guts, I am your long-lost sister after all," I whisper back. I lay down and curl my tail around me and whimper. "So Hungry, capitol H!" I whined.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm

"Well... Uh... what do you guys want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm

"When we're eating...." I said. "I didn't have midday meal!"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 am

"But seriously," I sighed. "Do you guys think I'll ever have a mate?" I looked at the ground sadly. "I don't want to dampen the celebration but I just feel like everyone else has their someone and I'm just..." I pause, unable to think of the right word. "I mean, Roxy probably has Balto, Tiga already has Kaito, Winter has Brenton..." I look at Sunfire and Silas. "And Sunfire, you'll probably be snatched up in no time!" I rolled over with my belly showing. "I just feel kinda left out, know what I mean?" Iasked.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"There's always someone... Always," Sun said, going into her slightly creepy 'Light is love and fire is light' mode.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 am

"Yeah, in a million years!" I said.

OOF: k, can we get to the ceremony and all that?
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

I had escaped the faes for a while as they chatted on and on, going away to check and see if the feast was ready. Just in time to since the hunters returned with three caribous and rabbits and berries... in Lightpack they had special berries in the territory that grew safely and very plentiful in the territory. I smiled pleasently went back towards the faes, "The feast is readyy.!" I announced proudly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm

I yipped in delight. "Where is it?" I asked. "This is my first time."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 am

OOF: You be back dude! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next