Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(

Go down 
+2
Silas
Sunfire
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

)()()()(A visit.)()()()( Empty
PostSubject: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Sunfire howls, not as a warning, but as a 'I am not an enemy.' howl. She finds her home, lying peacefully in a valley. Just as she remembered it. Home. Where she grew. She found a new Alpha. And made the hardest decision of her life. She enters, and people are kind to her, just as she remembered. And there, smiling at her from his den, was Silas. The one who saved her from death, let her go while keeping a ranking here, and her friend. "Silas," She says calmly, but he is too far to here. She is flanked by her best border patrol, and she hoped to keep them on the border of LightPack, to keep the enemy out, so that the LightPack would not have to fight. "Silas," She says, once he's in earshot. She had grown to about his size, and two feathers with rust-colored edges and marked by two orange beads.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 pm

I nod towards her in greetings. A large smile on my snout as she joined me in my den. I didn't wear my feathers, my fur glistened from my bath and the scent of herbs swarmed off my pelt. "Sunfire." I grin and say, "Welcome back. We've missed you and your bravery among this pack. We've never had such a...." I close my eyes and then open them, "Hmmm... Fierce wolf among our ranks." I chuckled. I meant to say another thing. Like beautifully fierce. But I couldn't bring myself to say it infront of my advicers.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am

Sunfire glanced at the advisors then said, "Thank you, Silas. As always I am happy to be in your presence." She looked at his shining pelt, his kind amber eyes, and it reminded her of the day she left.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 pm

I nod and then I turn beckoning for her to come into my den all the way. My advicers began to follow but I stopped them with my tail and they waited at the mouth of my den as I brought Sunfire inside. I sat down and signaled her to sit down with a smile, "I'm sorry about that but I'm not comfortable with my Advicers writing down everything I say and such. Here we can talk freely without worry." I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Sunfire smiled. "I understand." She sighed. "I came here to strengthen your border, so DarkPack cannot get in." She continued. "And I was wondering iof I could... find a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 pm

"Yes I understand and may Dolphus and Luna thank you for your help Sunfire. We are not fighters and I'am happy to see Firepack help us." I grin and then say, "You may stay here. Tonight we have can have a feast for your return and visit to our pack." Then while the feast I could take her to the waterfall the main healers use on full moons to praise luna.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 pm

If wolves could blush, Sunfire would. "Thank you. You need not rejoyce, I am one of your fellow wolves."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

She sighed. "My mother had travelled many moonless nights. Cold and weary, with two pups inside. And when we were born, we were split up. And my mom found her familly again... here. I was always- and always will be- in dept to this place. She never said anything about my grandmother being one of the... direct daughters of Luna. I have never said a word of it to anyone, but I need someone I trust to know. Would you like to?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 pm

OOF: How heartbreaking and heartwarming. Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 am

"If you trust me then yes I would." I nod my head and watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

She smiled. "Of course." Then her smile faded. "My grandmother... was one of the four direct daughters. Each had an element. Her Name was Okami Amaterasu, The Wolf goddess of Fire and the Sun. She had my looks, as well. But... I was ashamed to tell anyone, that they would remember me as 'The Granddaughter of a deity that didn't live up to her name.' I know that that was selfish... not wanting anyone to look at me differently. But I feared it, feared that excepting it could change me. Blazeflicker... Just might of inherited the never ending-flame thing. And I got her light, the way she was rejoiced after a long and hard winter. Hope, I guess. But I knew I could never live up to her. So I haven't spoken a word of it." She looked down, ashamed of her selfishness. "But I learned of one thing, one thing that is ever-lasting flame, never to be extinguished. Brighter than the sun, a sun-fire-- Love." She stopped, searching the floor for answers.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm

OOF: seriously, please, just get to *it*!!!!! (And you know what I mean by *it*)
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"I'm glad you have something to believe in Sun. Because we are going to have a feast for you tonight. And your past matters almost as most as your future but like I just said Almost. As you know Phoenix is of fault and has booth Dolphus and Abbaddon battling to control his body because of his past. Your past and future can tell much about you but be glad you are you either way." I smile and touch my nose to her shoulder in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 pm

OOF: You guys just stubborn aren't you -.-
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm

"Thank you... love is a great thing to believe in... and my past is a part of me. And thankyou for your comfort, and the feast. I hope this night is one to remember fondly of."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Sunfire thought of something. "Shall I send my scouts to alert the other Alpha? And may I get ready and bathe somewhere?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm

"Yes. Take your time and you can send out your scouts along with mind to send out the word of the celebration to night." he dipped his head smiling.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:51 pm

OOF: Haha you keep changing from Third Person to Second. And you used to be first.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:30 am

OOF: Ahahaha Yeah I've noticed the sudden changes in my roleplaying structure. I guess I'm just trying to go with the flow. Or I'm juggling way to many roleplays at once. I kind of joined WCRPG.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 am

OOF: Sorry to be stupid here but...What's WCRPG?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 am

YOUR SITE! or the one I showed You?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:57 pm

OHHH! Warrior Cats RPG! cool!
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Sun nodded. "Thank you, Silas." she licked his ear and walked to the Baths, and slipped In, smelling like a beautiful flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm

OOF: I'm trying to decide whether to scream or "awww"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

He nodded and decided to go and inform the scouts of the news and to deliver it to the other Alphas to the other packs. Silas padded out of his gave and went to his Messenger Jax, "Go to the scouts and give them this message... ::Dear Alphas, I would like to extend a warm invitation to the Lightpack territory in a secret celebration of a joining for two wolves. From, Silasster Alpha of Lightpack.:: Now repeat and then spread the word to the scouts. All of them." he said lightly and Jax said the message back and then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: