Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

__The Path.__

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

__The Path.__ Empty
PostSubject: __The Path.__   __The Path.__ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 am

I ran the small trail jumping over roots. When I got to the beautiful valley the sun was high in the sky. In the watch towers, My good friend Avila swooped down. "Halt. We must see you are not a DarkPack spy." She said, mimicking a deep voice. I panted, "I must... See Queen Daya." I managed. Avila sighed. She took flight towards the ring in the center of the valley. I entered and saw the magnificent Bird. She was a mixture of Red Kite and White Owl. She was White mostly, but had a small mixture of red, brown, and black. "Queen Daya," I panted. She was backwards on her step at the top of the council, but the council wasn't there. She turned and said, "Ah. Roxellia. Paying the Legion of Flight again. We are happy to be in your presence." I nodded and replied, "Thank you, but it is I who should be thanking being in your presence." I said. "But, DarkPack is on the rise again. We ask that you train your Talons and Spies. Also, please keep in touch with GreatPacks." I said. Daya smiled and said, "Thank You. And may the Legion of Flight be with you." She tilted her head and said, "Roxellia, please send some of your wolves to help us from time to time." I nodded. "as long as we howl, we will be with the Legion." I said.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

__The Path.__ Empty
PostSubject: Re: __The Path.__   __The Path.__ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

OOF: intresting.
Back to top Go down

__The Path.__
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: Other Territories :: Eagles-
Jump to: