Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(No good name)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimbus

Nimbus

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I opened my eyes. 'Nother day of work. I thought and sighed. I looked around the den. Each family gets a cell, each about the size of one Alpha's Cell. My young siblings slept on rabbit skins. I slowly rose and started to rouse them. I nudged them with my nose. "Cordelia, Rio, wake up." I said. She let out a little yawn, and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Cordelia." I said a bit louder. She opened her sweet blue eyes. "Bubba," She murmured. I licked her cheek. She got up, stumbling a bit, and put her paws on her un-identical twin "Ree-o." She said sleepily. Rio stirred. He opened his eyes, then he smiled. "Rea-dy?" He said as if I were the one still laying. "Yeah. And it's Cordelia's turn." He frowned. "Ohhkay..." He said sadly. I lowered my body to the ground and My sister climbed onto my back. Then I picked up Rio by the scruff of his neck. We walked to the large river. I slowly waded in, ignoring the stepping stones. We swam to the shoreside farm There we grew Crops like rice. I slowly sat them down, told them to go play, and began weeding and tending to other garden matters. Later, I would go hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 pm

OOF: that's sweet.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

OOF: Aren't they cute?
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

OOF: their and as my sis would say "totes presh" (if you cant figure that our it means totally precious)
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Tiga was observing all of her pack, making sure all was calm. She padded over to the river, swimming toward where Nimbus worked. Rio and Cordelia played together and Tiga smiled. She absolutely loved pups. Her (Look in SongPack.) mate Kaito, the male alpha, was out on a hunting trip. Tiga looked at the work Nimbus was up to. She went over to him and said, "Amazing work Nimbus! With that dedication, you could do anything!"

Last edited by Tiga on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 pm

"Well, thank-you. I really appreciate it." But secretly I hoped more people would see me like that.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

OOF: hardworking huh? nice.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am

OOF: Spammer. Goto the disscussion page.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

OOF: I wasn't spamming. I was commenting. okay, bye.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

I sighed, bending my back to weed more. But when i reached over to drop the weeds in a basket, it was gone. Of course, Rio jumps out of nowhere with the basket on his head. "Look, misses Alpha Madam! I gots a helmet like the Fang I ya gonna be when I get old and strong like Kaito!" I smiled at him. "Sorry, if that bothered you..." I say to Tiga, my Alpha. Then, I continue on the fields.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 pm

OOF: Why are cubs so cute and adorable?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Cubs? Wow.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:58 pm

OOF: Sah-ry...I get mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:58 pm

I shook my head. "Oh no, he's fine." I padded over to Rio and gave him a smile. "You'll be an amazing Fang. I can already tell." Rio's face lit up. "Maybe I can get Kaito to help you train." I told him. Rio nodded and ran off to Nimbus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(No good name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (No good name)   (No good name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(No good name)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Wind and Rain Pack-
Jump to: