Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???

Go down 
5 posters

Do you read topics you have nothing to do with?
Yes
Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_lcap100%Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_lcap0%Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes
Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_lcap0%Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Empty
PostSubject: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Well, do you? And feel free to do your own polls and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 pm

I read every topic!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Good! Cuz I kinda have to!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 am

I read every topic in Light Pack just to make sure everyones on the right track and that no ones changing anything that I don't want them to.. kinda like what that new girl did. Firesong I think her name was? Anyways yeah she tried to make a story up on how we got the Light pack legacy and name... Roxy from now on if someone wants to make a story for any of the packs can the person like message you with it then message the pack leader with it and if both you and the leader approve of it, it can be posted??
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm

K. And I'll even add it to the rules if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Okay thats cool!(:
Back to top Go down
Firesong

Firesong

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Silas I edited my story, but now I get everything Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Im confused....okay not rly. im just rly bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???   Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you read topics, even if you don't have anything to do with them???
Page 1 of 1