Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The gathering of the spies.

Go down 
+4
@Winter √
Roxy (admin)
Balto
Sunfire
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

The gathering of the spies. Empty
PostSubject: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Sunfire looked around. She was on the edge of her territory so most of her members wouldn't see Neo. Two of her best spies, The males males named Aden and Brenton, were on her right. Blazeflicker was on her left. Phoenix was heard in the distance with Balto. Roxy was still in SongPack, but coming. She waited for the rest to come.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am

"Reporting for Duty." I said mischievously. "Roxy is coming. And Neo is over there behind me. He said that I could go along and he would catch up."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 am

I walked forward. "Sunfire, I'm ready to get my stealth on."
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 am

I watched from the bushes, no one knew I was there
So that's where she's going...
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 am

Sunfire's ear twitched and shoulders slumped. "Winter, I'm a trained spy and border scout. How long did you think I wouldn't notice you?" She said dully.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 am

"Not long...but it was worth a try!"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 am

Sunfire scratched behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 am

"Fine! I'll go back." I said but I didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 am

"Um.... I don't know about you but I'm ready to kick some DarkPack Butt.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am

Sunfire sighed. "Don't go back, we might need you!" She said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:35 am

"Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 am

"Good."

OOF: Lets give Neo some time, then we go, K?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 am

He lagged behind a few steps not running to catch up. His head was low as he walked but his shoulders were straight back and high. His feather like long tail brushed behind him and he sat down joining the others finally. He looked depressed but everyone knew better and he was just in a thinking mood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

"Shall we go then?" I asked Sunfire.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 am

"Yes, but Winter and I must go roll ourselves in mud so that our white won't show. Then we go." Said Sunfire.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 am

"What about Roxy and I?" I asked Sunfire. "No, you will be crouching so only her white and your dark grey shows." She replied.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

"Okay." I went away from the group and rolled in mud,then came back to leave with them.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Sunfire dipped her tail and painted it all over her body so her red markings would show so they knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm

"What of me?" he asked then quickly corrected himself watching Sunfire. "Whatta bout me though?" his nose twitched.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"What do you mean?" I looked at him puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm

OOF: why mud?
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm

OOF: maybe because its dark and their white as snow.....
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"Tiga will need to get mus on her white spots, and Neo, your already a dark black, so you should be obscured in the shadows. The plan is; We go in groups. Blaze, Neo and I will go in one, Tiga, Balto and Roxy will go in another, and then Aden, Brenton and Winter will go in the last. Stay crouched and move quickly. Get any information you can and be prepared to fight like you never have before since we are out numbered. Not a word or growl or sneeze." Ordered Sunfire
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

"Well...okay then..." I looked at the ones I had been pared with, I had no idea who the were, and I didn't exactly feel comfortable with them...
Back to top Go down
Firesong

Firesong

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 pm

As the night faded behind Roxy came up a young female wolf by the name of Firesong.She came up panting with her fur damp and clinging to her skin with her ears down.She came up and said with a raspy voice..........We've been spotted spies we must return to camp this instant!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gathering of the spies.   The gathering of the spies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The gathering of the spies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next