Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
@Winter √

@Winter √

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 pm

"Great job everyone! Thanks for the help Mace." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:46 pm

He turned looking at the others, he had stopped the bleeding but left her unconscious for her wiches. He needed to bring her to the Song pack hospitol... since the Light pack one was already a bit... in progress.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

"Sunfire! We have to help her." I hadn't noticed her before.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

"Pick her up with me and Balto help us as well." once the other two got her comfortably up he asked of them, "Can you please walk with me back towards Song pack so we may treat her at the care center there."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

"Of course." I helped Balto lift her back up.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

"Mace, you don't have to go back. You are free here." I gentally licked his ear
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:31 pm

I sent up a howl. In seconds, I was facing Tiga. "Not , Sunfire" she said seeing her face. "Tiga, Neo, Neo, Tiga. Now let's go."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 pm

"We really should be going, she looks pretty bad." I said directing it to Silas, and Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

The horror locked on Blaze's face. Her newfound sister was dying. "Tiga, help me." I said. Silas looked terrible. Sunfire had gave herself to protect him. Her old master. She was so brave and strong, and would put herself on the line to save others. I pushed myself under her. "run."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm

"Okay lets head out... not to fast and make sure you watch your paw steps and watch your surrondings." he then took up at a fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

We approached the lights of SongPack. "neo, it's best that you go. Blaze, you can go or come."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

He came to a slow stop and turned to watch the black wolf slink away and wait near the shadows between two trees that masked him well. He shrugged and looked at Roxy wondering why the wolf had to stay outside of Song pack... most importantly he wanted to know more of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

"So, what do we do now?" I asked Silas. "Should we leave now, to give you space, or do you want us to stay and help?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm

"stay." I said suddenly. We pulled her to the hospital. Only one can save her, and that wolf is in the room. It is not Roxy or Winter. Luna informed us.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

"Silas, Blaze, it's one of you. You have to do something...Quickly! Luna? Who is it?pleas tell us who it is..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm

"They should know. Thou is in dept to her. Thou costs her a life. She has always been there, even When thy has not seen it. Her healer fought along side her and watched her fall. But no herb could heal her. Something much stronger must."
Luna's form flickered. "something much stronger... Much stronger.." she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

He looks around and looks down at Sunfire and he nosed her softly, "Come on Sunny you gotta live..." worryness clouds his vision as tears streak down his fur and he then checks her pulse and her breathing trying to make it right with some insense and such.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 pm

"whoever does it, somewhere inside you know it's you. It's her last chance. Whoever thinks they can do it say so now or watch her die." I said. I hated darkPack for doing this. "Wait, it's love!!!! Luna was talking about love!!!" I exclaimed. I looked at her. Her pulse slowed. It needed to happen. Right. Then.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"But who??" he said worried even more... he didnt want Sunfire to die... not now not ever... he pressed his nose to her fur and listened to her heart beat praying to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well I don't know!!! You decide!"
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"Silas, I think it's you, Sunfire loves you...she told me herself." I said tears streaking down my face.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:26 pm

"Do you love her back???" I practically screamed.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm

"I-i-i..." he looked down at Sunfire's lifeless form and nodded biting his tongue, "Yes I do... I do love her... I just never admited it... and when I wanted to she had left to become an Alpha with Blazeflicker..."
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 pm

I hoped he would say yes to save her, but I also hoped he would say no for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

"It's said to be one drop of your tears. Everyone, out of here. Now." I demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: