Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
winter l

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm

"I would also like to here your story, if that's okay. Wouldn't you like to here her story Neo." I look at him and hope he gets my point.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm

He was dumbfounded for a moment but then he nodded in a greement. He didn't perticulary like storys usually but he felt in the mood for one strangly enough.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm

"Good, until Sunfire is ready we can continue our own."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"fine." I said. OOF: ill do that when I can see a real CPU that u don't have to pay to use.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

"Okay, I'm pretty much done with mine. Would you like to tell us your story Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am

I'll do that when I can use a real computer.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

'Kay

"Neo, do you have anything more." I smile hopefully at him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 pm

He was deep in thought and looked up startled when he had heard his name, "Huh? Oh yeah. I mean no, not at the moment I'am guessing..." he shrugged with a strange glint in his eyes and a apoligetic look.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

"Well, if Sunfire's to busy I'd best be going now. Neo, Roxy, would you like to come with me." I looked at them both, standing taller than I was. I hoped that they would come with me.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:08 am

"I'll tell you my story." said Sunfire. "But it is blazeflicker's story too."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 am

"I was born in light pack, my mother was from firepack and light pack and my father from lost pack and firepack. When lostPack was, well, LOst, I was sepperated from and my father. They went to FirePack. We went to LightPack. When I got older, I became beta. Blaze became beta of FirePack. She left for a little while. When she was gone, she met a black wolf that she now can't remember. He was an outcast... A little bit differant. But they were good friends. If given time, maybe even more than friends... Anyways, Silas came, I felt relieved. Before him my pack didnt have an alpha. So he came, and I decided to go lead FirePack. I met Blaze, we found we were sisters, and now we are here. Would you mind If I came with you? I would like to see Silas, and here Roxy and Balto's story."
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

"Great, we can all go!" Happy Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Blazeflicker cocked her head. "Me too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

"Of course, what did you think I ment!" I smile kindly at her. "So your name's Blazefliker?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

"I Dunno if I should. I kinda have to stay.. in this cave." he grinned. This was his cave, his packs cave if he were sure. And soon her would have it even more repaired and brought together.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm

..."How about you come to the border with us, then you and Blaze can come back." I said innocently. They glanced at each other. "Okay." Said Blazeflicker.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Okay!" he smiled and stood going and standing beside Blaze for the time being while they prepared to leave. This was fine with him... for a little bit he guessed.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well, lets go!" I exclame. I take a position beside Neo.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

I smiled, yet I wanted to know if Neo and Blaze would be comfortable alone. Neo flinched a lot while Sunfire talked about the wolf in Blaze's dream, and Blaze kept taking nervous glances towards Neo. I hoped they would be OK. They were at each others throats less often, and most of the time when they were they were playing. I knew Blaze would have some affect on his destiny.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 pm

He looked down fumbling with his paws and staring at a piece of gravel. His dark blue eyes burning a hole into it figurativly speaking. He looked up finally and fidgeted with a piece of moss in his tail, he turned so it wasnt in Winter's face and he flicked it around trying to get it off.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"What are we waiting for?" I asked. I started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 pm

"I dunno someone to move I guess." he said a smart alec ring coming into his tone a bit but it was also playful. He dashed out running past Winter wanting to take the lead and lead them out of his territory back to Lightpack territory since that border was the closest.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

"Let me HELP you there." Said Blazeflicker. Then she bit his tail, making him yelp. Getting the moss off more or less. There. Right there. Their like old best friends. Sometimes I wonder what Neo thinks of the Lost Wolf. If he thought it would affect their relationship. He asked about it once, but I didn't have the answer. I sprinted after them. Soon, i was caugght up."You guys want to here my story?" I yelled over the wind.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'd already moved smart alec!" I teased running to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 pm

"Not Today, Winter Lewana." I said playfully. We ran neck and neck. I thought about it. Two girls who played the same role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: