Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

New Girl should be welcomed here....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:19 pm

"You would? Why?" he smiled, he never really knew his siblings as far as he remembered. And the closest he had to a sister this moment was Roxy. If she could be included as one and the closest thing he had to a best and closest friend was Blaze.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

"Even though I've only met you, you have been kind. I know you can do great things someday." Winter smiled and knew somehow she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

"You might be right about that. But I can sense also that you might be able to accomplish more then I would ever dream." he grinned and sat in his bedding.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:30 pm

"We, may both accoplish great things.... someday."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 pm

"Someday. Yeah maybe..." he grinned and pawed at the ground, "Do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 pm

"No, a while back there was a fire. I don't know of any survivers other than myself. " I suddenly turn away, feeling sad.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 pm

"That sounds horrible. You must wish sometimes you could forget... am i correct??"
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yes, I just wish it could've been me."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well all I have to say is that, you shouldn't wish that. Be thinkful you can remember their faces before the accident and their names. And you should be grateful that you survived, you can carry on your family name and live a proud life just for them."
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"You really are kind, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 pm

"I have my moments." he teased.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 am

"You may look intimadating, but looks aren't everything." I teased.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

"no, they are not." they turned to face me, confused. I stood as tall as neo. " every person in this den is much more powerful then they think."
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 am

He was confused, "what do you mean Roxy?"
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 am

"Roxy, your back! Sorry, I didn't see you come in Embarassed ."
Realizing what she had said, I asked, " What exactly do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 pm

"Neo, Sunfire,do you know what she means?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

"No... not really." he said absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"So far, I don't understand much about this place." I grin at Neo.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

"Eh, same here. Somewhat I guess. I dunno I'm just confused most of the time of where my head begins and my tail ends..." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

"It's good to know I'm not the only one." I laughed at myself.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

I half-glared, slightly ofeneded. "Glad to know you feel that way." I scoffed. "And Looks are not everything. And you guys are important." I said, somehow directing the last two sentences at Winter. "I hope you can understand that." I sighed at no one in preticular. "But I liked what you were doing, Learning about eachother's history. Sunfire? May we have the honor of hearing your story?"
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'm sorry if I offended you, Roxy, I siply ment I don't know much about this place yet. I hope you can teach me more."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

"It's not you, I am just jumpy. I suppose we need to talk privatly, but not now."
Back to top Go down
winter l

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"Okay, just let me know when."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

He quietly watched a bit tired but also energetic. Neo bit his own tongue on accident and flinched but then continued to watched carrising his sore tongue between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl should be welcomed here....   New Girl should be welcomed here.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl should be welcomed here....
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: