Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruins......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

Ruins...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

He looked around dark blue eyes searching And saw them the others. He smirked, "I see now.. And one by one they will come correct? The faster I work to start the pack the faster they will come. And you will help me correct?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

"Of course. I will take those who were driven out by dark pack and bring them here. I am a trained Alpha. I will be there at a howl." I said. "Now lets build us a pack.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Happy Wolf
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Blazeflicker sniffed the air, hoping to find Roxy who was nowhere to be found. She caught her scent and smiled to herself. The scent of an unfamiliar wolf grazed the air slightly and Blazeflicker dashed towards Roxy. She found Roxy in a place with ruins. A black wolf stood in front of her. "Hey Roxy!" The strange wolf growled at her and Roxy said something that made him pull back. Blazeflicker padded closer to Roxy who greeted her with a smile. "Hey Blazeflicker."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

"Hmm? Okay what do we start on Roxigal." He smirked and looked around at the land, it was nice could be better though with some effort. But my gaze ent to a fae I quicjly turned hostile and growled, but Roxy said the fae was alright and to calm down. He calmed a bit but his lips lifted in a silent snarl as the fae greeted Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 am

Blazeflicker quickly whipped around and looked at the snarling black wolf. "I heard that!" she snapped angrily. "I'm Blazeflicker. I have family roots from here, and I came to help." She thought the black brute looked somewhat familiar. Angry wolf
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am

"Hmph. Whatever you say fae. I'm Neo." Wolf Wink he looked around trying to pretend that images were NOT flashing through his mind like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 am

She did not know why, but Blazeflicker remembered a night with a young wolf in the back of her mind. Then she heard a voice that her ears heard and her mind understood. "Yes, child. You are a key too. Your fate interacts with this brute. Your memory will come back, but give it time. I have done this for a reason." The voice was a female's and it was soothing and kind. And as soon as it came, it was gone. Yet the moon seemed to shine brighter. "I swear I heard my great-great grandmother Luna's voice, but it wasn't directed to me." Roxy said in the bitter silence. Blazeflicker laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

He looked at the two faes oddly. Strange wolves ver strange, he pawed his ear like a pup would trying to get rid of the images. Neo rose his tail and he said, "I'm bored what are you two chatting about or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

"Does it matter??" Blazeflicker sneered. She was a wolf who could pop with attitude at any second if she got too annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

"It does when I want it to." He snapped then he looked around once more confused and angry. This fae was a paw full.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 am

Roxy whispered to her, "Be nice. He acts a lot like you." Blazeflicker stared daggers at Roxy and then looked at Neo and realized she was right. Blazeflicker didn't want to seem soft so she hhmphed at him and narrowed her eyes. Roxy pursed her lips and looked at Blazeflicker expectantly, so Blazeflicker sighed and softened her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 am

"This is lame. I wanna know what should I do first. " his dark gaze looked almost black as he looked at the faes. He stretched his jaws And pawed his ear a feather fell from it.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 am

"Ok, this is how it's gonna go down. I'm a scout and I'm going to try and find wolves who are...willing to join you. Roxy will teach all the old methods and stories to you and you will tell them to your pack mates. You will teach them that Dark Pack is the enemy so you can one day rise against them." Blazeflicker growled. Roxy nodded. "That pretty much summed up what I was gonna say, but with sass."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

"Why everytime when you mention darkpack do I imagine a black wolf with amber red eyes beside me? The brute confuses me like you do." He blinked and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

Out of forum: LOL!

In forum: Blazeflicker repeated his words in a mimicking tone. She also rolled her eyes and said, "Anyway, you're right. The leader of Dark Pack IS presumably a black brute with glowing red eyes, just like his evil ancestors."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 am

"Okay then. I haven't really been listening. But do you hear that?" He grinned mischeviousley.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 am

"........What?" Blazeflicker rose an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 am

I was inches from cracking up. "Okay..... Do you guys need some alone time?" I said sarcastically. "C'mon. Lets discuss whatever on earth us random people are dicussing later." Under some of the reckage we found a perfectly good den. We settled. I left once too howl. When I came back I informed them that SongPack was informed we were camping. They had no clue that we were camping in one of the biggest mystery scenes ever.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am

He helped look for the den and cleaned inside while she left. He dragged his thick tail across the den ground sweeping it like he does tracks. He stopped suddenly wondering how and where he learned it from. He shrugged as he grabbed some cobwebs with his paw and took it down oddly enough he stopped again and a memmory came to him...

He stalked across the ground, rain pelted him plus fifty other wolves. Next to him was his second in command and the one calling the shots was fighting. This padk was the secret weapon to help win that extra peace of land. His muscled stretched along his pelt, out of all of them he was more well fed and trained a natural general among these fangs. He stopped and with a signal of his tail stopped all the others. He watched for a signal then lashed his tail out running forward with a battle howl. The others followed. Soon he was fighting, fangs and all beside his leader. A large black wolf with dark eyes.

He stood confused now by this.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 pm

A voice from the skies said, "Yes, Phoenix. You will lead them to battle."
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Blazeflicker realized his quietness and asked with sympathy, "Hey, are you okay?? You've been awfully quiet and considering it's been 5 minutes since you and I were at each others throats, it seems something is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:09 pm

His ear twitched acknowledging the voice. He looked at Blazeflicker and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." Neo then began to clear out the den once again preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

I walked back in. "Has anyone else been talked to by a spirit that lives in the moon?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Me. I also keep having flash backs." He dusted the cobwebs out and looked had his work proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins......   Ruins...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: lost pack-
Jump to: