Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo. Empty
PostSubject: Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.   Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I walked into camp, humming. A howl escaped my maw, showing it was simply me. I padded into the square, and said with a strong voice. "Singers, gather here if you would to meet our newest member-- Silver."
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tsuki

Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.   Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Silver padded forward, observing the wolves that curiously observed him back. His startling silver coat stood out from the forest's brown and green, making him that more obvious. He lifted his head high, and barked out a greeting.
"Hello. Nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.   Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I smiled. "Welcome, " they said.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.   Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Song is a Symphony, not a Solo.
Page 1 of 1