Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arabella's journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

My porcelain tapestry flowed loosely in the wind as I blinked my icy green eyes which were rimmed with blue around the pupil. The silent ghost would make her way down a ravine. I would wonder if there were any other wolves out there to play with. "Hello?" My small honey sweet voice would chime like church bells. "Is anyone there?" I called out in a sweet, poisonous voice as gentle as fallen snow. My vanilla scent drifted away, carried by the breeze. (Arabella is 4 months, and a beautiful white loner pup with green eyes rimmed with blue around the pupil. She is tall for her age, and has quite a mouth Wink )
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

We were so dangerously close to DarkPack, my back fur threatened to stand on end, and Luna's conscious churned within me. Badbadbadbadbadbadbadbad... My instincts murmured, but I knew Sunfire- She wouldn't let me leave. We walked close together, her FirePack given survival, spy, and scout skills kicking in. "I swear, Roxy, I had this hunch, this feeling, and I know we need to be here." Her eyes had turned blue, recently faded into irises resembling mine. Her snow-white pelt contrasted against my top coat, today deciding it would be warm chocolatey-red. "Sunfire, we really shouldn't be here. Two Alphas in one place? And at that, and Alpha of two different packs-" I nudged her- "And Luna's new form?" Suddenly Sunfire shushed me. She sniffed. She dove her maw towards the ground, taking quiet breaths silently. "Pup," She explained. "Four moons? Somewhere in there." Another sniff. "Female. And... Unassociated with a pack." I stared at her. "SF, you're amazing." She looked down, embarrassed. I called out, "Is someone out there?" Loudly as I dared. Honestly, I was afraid- but ready for- a fight.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 am

The pups' ears perked, and her guard hairs raised. A loud snarl ripped from the small pups's jaws. "Who are you?" She growled menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm

The snarl wasn't returned. But my tail stiffened, ears perked, and I called out, "Roxellia Dolphus of the Pack of Song. Whom am I speaking to?"
Back to top Go down
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 pm

"I am Arabella Jade Maria, pup of these lands. Why are you so close to Dark Pack's territory?" She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

"Yeah, why are we so close to DarkPack's territory, Sunfire?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Sunfire swatted at her friend with her maw. "I am Sunfire, Alphess of FirePack. And LightPack. I felt it was important to scout out here, so DarkPack wouldn't be able to recruit loners. Maybe you should come with us, Arabella." Her voice was flowing, sweet-- Honey in Summer. She looked around, though. Where was the pup?
Back to top Go down
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

The tall and slender pup made her way out of the shadows. A draft of sunshine hit her ivory pelt, sparking into a cream as her bright blue eyes glowed. "I will come with you, but I will be alert in case you try something or DarkPack is spying on us." She growled slightly and sweeper her loose furred tail out of the dirt and dust.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Sunfire raised her head. The pup seemed defiant-- Headstrong and proud. Not nessicarily a bad thing, no. Not at all. Sunfire nodded. "Miss Maria," Her voice kind, gentle, and careful, "Most DarkPack wolves are red eyed or dark pelted. Which Roxy here and I are not, so I promise on Luna's name, I will not harm you. As for spies... I think you are very right to be on your guard."
Back to top Go down
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:01 pm

The small pup briskly nodded. "Alright. I will keep my eyes peeled and ears alert for those DarkPack creeps. Do you have pups in your packs?" She woofed, sort of excitedly. She shook her fluffy white pelt and blinked her wide blue eyes, ears alert and eyes scanning her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

My eyes sparkled. "Yes," I said happily, "We have many pups. One of my sisters, in fact, is your age." I smiled. "DarkPack creeps. Well put. Ready to head out? Is there anything you wish to collect."
Back to top Go down
Arabella (loner)

Arabella (loner)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

"No, I'm fine." The pup said with a gleam in her eyes. Funny as it is, she got along better with male pups. Oh well. She pranced happily forward, keeping an eye our for black fur or red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I walked quietly, listening for noise. "So Arabella, what is your story?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arabella's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabella's journey   Arabella's journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arabella's journey
Page 1 of 1