Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions and Answers with the Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Questions and Answers with the Admin Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers with the Admin   Questions and Answers with the Admin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Allrighty. This is focused on guests, but members are welcome to ask things too. It can be anything, like "How can I get a profile image" to "How do I become a moderator" or "What is a moderator" Or ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! I will try to answer them honestly and correctly. Wolf Packs Love our guests!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with the Admin   Questions and Answers with the Admin Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Sorry mbwa mwitu rafiki, but shouldn't questions be in FAQ since that means frequently asked questions?? scratch bounce
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with the Admin   Questions and Answers with the Admin Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

aucune infraction. aucun droit nuire à? comment trouvez-vous mon dialecte?
im pratiquer sans un traducteur! Etes-vous fier? Now don't get annoyed. French is m pride and joy.

Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with the Admin   Questions and Answers with the Admin Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Dies ist für die Fragen, die nicht in den gemeinsamen Fragen und Antworten aufgelistet. German is MY pride and joy.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers with the Admin   Questions and Answers with the Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers with the Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: News polls meetings etc :: News-
Jump to: