Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Traveler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dakota

Dakota

The Traveler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:40 am

I look at the half eaten rabbit then back at Kre. I shrug "Should we save it for later?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 pm

I get bored and look around for anything to do. It seems that they are all just standing there like statues so i start running around them playfully since it has been a very long time since I even had an urge to play
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 pm

I Look at Him Oddly Since where I came from we never did that. I watch for alittle, then I start catching onto what hes doing. I Start running around him while laughing abit.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 pm

I was trying to figure out who i could get to play when I realize i'm being chased so i jump into the shadows eyes mostly closed to not give away my position, I am growling playfully getting ready to play
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 pm

I laugh then when he jumps into the bushes I step back looking everywhere for him. I stoped and waited for a minute trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 pm

I smile as she stops and i jump out trying to knock her over growling"having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 pm

I Bark In Alarm then start laughing "Yea Im having fun" I say When he has me pinned down. Then I playfully kick him off and try to pin him to the ground. "Are You having fun now?"
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 pm

I just barely get out of the way of being pinned "yes i am." Jumps to the side laughing
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:55 pm

"Were acting like pups" I say laughing. I shake my fur to get all the dirt off of it then glance at testuna wondering if he would do another sneak attack at me.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 pm

I laugh faking as if i would attack again but don't "well it's fun i think everyone deserves some fun sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I flinch then I realize he wasnt going to. Then I look at Kre and Senka, my face turning alittle red. I thought I made a bad impression since its the first time but then I think they have had those times too.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:59 pm

I smile and look at the other two "who next?"I laugh a little before walking up and sitting not far away as i keep my ears perked for threats
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 pm

I sit down waiting for a cool breeze to come by. I look at the other two then laughed a bit at what Testuna said. I sigh and then say "Well since Im part of the pack now can I do anything to help?"
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:08 am

Senka watched with a faint smile, but they shared this happiness... The fae had never been given. "Say, I suppose I'll go out for a hunt. Are you alright with that?"
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 pm

(Hey guys Long Time no see eh?? Sorry I havent been on...)

"Sure" I say, and feel a smile tug at my lips
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Kre snorted, padding up past them. "Fuh-lirting!" She grinned. "Kidding," she said quickly. "Don't kill me Senk."
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:52 am

Tetsuna laughed quietly as he looked at Kre "who's flirting with who now, certainly your not talking about me?" he spoke with a playful tone "you know me well enough, i'm not flirting." He smirked and walked up to Senka and gently pushed her over putting his nose to her neck "the hunter has become the prey. any last words?" he couldn't help but chuckle a little as he was always so playful. he knew it could get him in trouble but he didn't mind too much, just had to be careful around the alpha's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Traveler   The Traveler - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Traveler
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: lost pack-
Jump to: