Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Althia L

Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Empty
PostSubject: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Althia finishes her prayer in an alter. Above her there is a mural of Luna. There also is a small place for Dolphus over to the side, but it is not as common. Althia was a born healer, and she was extremely faithful to Luna, the Mother of Wolves. She enjoyed being in LightPack, and had no intentions to switch packs. Then, she walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 pm

I waited outside and a large black wolf sat next to me. Althia might have recognized the wolf if he had red eyes like the evil wolf Abbaddon. I looked at Pheonix and he nodded as we stood. He half resembled Abbaddon and Dolphus. He was known as a killer who could kill Azrael with one paw. But sadly. Phoenix wasn't allowed much around Darkpack. In case something... happened to Neo. I looked at Althia and nodded at the Priestess. She must have been giving her morning greetings to Luna the great she-wolf. "Althia." I said and then looked at Phoenix nodding my head towards Althia. He bowed professionally, "Hello Priestess." I was angry at the sharpness in his voice. But I calmed. That was how his voice always was.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 pm

OOF: Isn't that true...
Back to top Go down
Althia L

PostSubject: Re: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:32 am

Althia straightened her spine. "Hello General." Her voice was cold and empty. "Please forgive my hostile tone," She said dipping her head a moment later. "It's just that... You know," She said.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I gave a short nod, "Your tone was alright. I understand how you feel towards the ex-general. Phoenix is here to stay with our pack and learn the ways of the good ones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.   Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Althia.... The Born Faithful Healer.
Page 1 of 1