Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(

Go down 
+2
Silas
Sunfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

)()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 am

She laughed. "Good... How's the first on your list?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 pm

"As usual a crazy she-wolf that needs mental help," I said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 pm

"So, it's you?" She kidded.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

"Of course-not!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

He ordered some of his pack members to clean up and get ready to welcome all of the others who were to come. Most listened to him while the youngest and more ignorrant ones just played and rough housed in a friendly manner. Silas smiled at this and he went to the three faes. Wondering if Phoenix was to come or Winter...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:13 pm

"It's obviously Rox-yer-Sox-off!"
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:02 pm

She smiled. Dear old Roxx...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:41 pm

"so, when is this going to start?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:00 pm

"Aw, thanks." I say. "Silas," I said kindly watching him approach.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

He approched and smiled, "Welcome faes. Glad to have you all here.... have you seen Sunfire?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:06 pm

"Um, right next to me?" I said, incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:13 am

Sunfire smiled. "I'm going to go catch elk." she brushed gently against Silas, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:54 pm

"I think it's about to start though!" I called after her.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm

"Let her go hunt first," he smiled cocking his head to the side, his ear flopping over. "I would like to speak to you all before it begins... I'm just waiting on Phoenix to arrive before I begin."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:34 pm

-You hungreh Si? XD? ? ?
He did as he always did in Darkpack, appear out of no where. His scent was masked after his brief watch over the territory and watching Nyk. Phoenix appeared next to Silas, it was a bit hard since the wolf made the fur on the back of his neck stand on end. But he had promised him to be here.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:21 pm

"Okay, he's here, what do you want to say?" I said, my tail twitching impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm

I smile, just because I hope I know what's coming.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:36 pm

"I think most of you already expected this, but today I'm going to ask Sunfire to be my mate. At the feast tonight before we eat I'll ask her." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm

"EEK!" I shriek. I get some weird looks from wolves around me. "OK, I may not wanna have a mate, but I'm not souless!"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

He chuckled and said, "Don't worry Roxy, I don't mind the shriek. It only proves that you care for her and excited for her as well." Silas loved over his shoulder and said with a friendly smile, "Jaylikna please send Gareth out to check on the hunting partys to see how they managed, and check if the Omega's are doing well with the pups on catching smaller prey." She nodded and dipped her head, "Yes, Alpha." and she turned bounding off, her dark gray tail bounding behind her. Silas looked back at them, "I have the hunting partys gathering up some large prey, along with the pups and omegas finding some squirrel and rabbits."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Sunfire was out on her own, And caught the scent of a hunting party. She crept up, and watched them for a while. They seemed to be slightly confused. "Need help?" She called from the bushes, raising her white body. "I saw an elk Herd over there." She said, jerking her head in the direction. One of them stepped foward. "Sun?" "Nytrixa?" She called back. Her old childhood friend, standing right there. "I think we'd be honored to hunt with you."

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:11 pm

I started freaking out. "I knew this was gunna happen! Yikes! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it's finally happening!!" I yipped fastly. I ran over to Silas and nuzzled him happily. I started jumping up and down. "I feel so hyped up now!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hyped about what?" Sunfire's calm voice rang out. She flashed a smile as she walked by, over Kretari's sudden outburst. She layed the meat with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm

I raised a furry eyebrow. "I think you know," I said, nipping her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 am

Sun rolled her eyes. "I wish." She laughed, a calm joyful noise, spreading like Fire. "Grr. Woof." She said playfully, nipping her ear back.

OOC: Had a nightmare last night, I'm not kidding. Guess what happened. I had to go to a new school without you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )()()()(A visit.)()()()(   )()()()(A visit.)()()()( - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)()()()(A visit.)()()()(
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next