Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long way from home...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neferet and Zenobia

Neferet and Zenobia

Long way from home... Empty
PostSubject: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Zenobia Sky looked up at the night sky and the stars looked back at her. A last sobful cry came from her for her mother, "MAWWMI!!!" She cried out her eyes full of tears... the baby blueness clouded and watery. The young cougar cub stood in a tree crying for hours on end after wandering from her mother. She knew she went to far, she had past Song Pack where her mothers territory resided. "MAWWMI!!" She sobbed once again. Then she broke down and began to cry desprate for her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm

I had just come to Wind&Rain territory when I heard an un-wolflike wail. It better not be that little cub I thought, annoyed. Sure enough it was her. "Hey girl, come on, I'll take you to your mom," I said softly. "just tell me where she is."
Back to top Go down
Neferet and Zenobia

Neferet and Zenobia

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm

She cried out and scraped her leg against the tree, it was the purple wolf... "I don't know where Mawwmi went..." she sobbed again and then fell backwards out of the tree. Being part feline she landed on her paws and she looked around shocked that she fell out of a tree! She never falls. She frowned and tears fell silently as she looked at the large wolf. She was half its size and about as big as a 3 month old bear cub.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm

I sighed. This was what I didn't like about cubs. They were so scared! "Look, I promise on Wolf's Honor that I won't hurt you." I reasonably. Her bottom lip quivered. I sniffed the air, hoping for a good whiff of Neferet. Ahh! She was in coming to the border of Songpack. "Hey, I know where your mom is!" Zenny's tears slowly turned into sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Neferet and Zenobia

Neferet and Zenobia

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Zenobia nodded and said, "Okayy..." she looked down then up and remembered an old story her mother told her when she was younger about a young cub whos mother had died and how she grew up to fall in love all by herself! Suddenly Zen looked excited and she began to prounce around, "I don't need my Maw! I can live all by myself!" she grinned showing her tiny pokey teeth that would one day become larger and the size of a predators. But for now she remained cute and bubbily.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Who's going to feed you? Hmm? And keep you warm in the winter?" I asked pointedly. Zenny just kept smiling. "I will!" she said confidently. I shook my head again and went to go get her mother. "Neferet!" I called out. Her head lifted at the sound of my voice. "Did you lose something?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 pm

OOC: Erm, Neferet is in SongPack...
IC: "Hello. Why, isn't it the Lady of The Hilled Forest, the beautiful Mountain Lioness!" I say to the one called Zenny. "I am Nimbus, Cumulonimbus actually, And I belong to RainPack. And you speak to Ms. Kretarian Dolphus, the Lost Princess of SongPack. Now, What are you doing out at night at a time like this... Alone?" I say, ready to take her in to my care myself.
Back to top Go down
Neferet and Zenobia

Neferet and Zenobia

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I look at him and sit down my tail curling around me. I look up at both of them and say my tongue hangin out at the same time, "I was exploring... hehehehehe but I think I wondered to far." I smile dispite how unsure I was about if what I said was correct. "And Hiiii!!!" I smile wide showing my sharp little baby teeth. Nice to use when nawing on the bones her maw leaves after she kills a deer or anything really. I smile remembering how last night maw killed a beaver and let me eat it!! It tasted soooo delicious. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:11 pm

OOF: wow....
IF: "So formal," I nudged Nimubs and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long way from home...   Long way from home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long way from home...
Page 1 of 1