Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Legion of Flight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avila

PostSubject: The Legion of Flight   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 am

Southwest of the GreatPacks, There is a very thin path for wolves. But we don't need that path. Our path is yards above, Miles of Ozone and Air. If you keep traveling, You eventually find a clearing in the shape of a large circle.. In the middle of the clearing, there is an even smaller hallow circle, With branches reaching over the center like a very high ceiling. On the out edges of the large circle were much smaller ones, small huts for families. Inside the largest one there were mulitiple branches that looked like stairs. There were also odd branches with little circles and straight lines on different branches. There was also a few different nests also. On the stair branches my Mother would sit on the top, having the highest rank. Father sometimes sat there with her, or on the one below mother with me. Father had left for a mission, but Father hadn't been back for a very long time..... Then lower The Council sat. Then in front and a bit lower were five rows of slightly curved seats for the commoners. The circled and straight branches were for training. The nests were for me and my family, but I was an only child, so there was much room. Mother and Father always slept together, But Because Father was gone she slept alone. Sometimes, on lonely nights I would sleep with her. Right then I was happily in my nest, Picking at the contents inside.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

OOF: An eagle! FInally.

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 pm

OOF: Avillaaa????
Back to top Go down
Avila

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 pm

OOF: Yeah, back. Sorry.

Stretching my wings, I flew to another bird. "Train?" he asked and I nodded. I dove between a branch and spun out again. Training, i locked into talon combat with my trainer.
Back to top Go down
Flutter

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi, I just joined this forum... Can someody help please? I want to RP as an eagle, but not too sure where to sign up... Do Ineed to post a bio or something? Or do I just join in? Thanks, sorry if I shouldn't post here, I'm just kinda confused, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, first of all, Welcome Flutter! I recommend messaging Avilla, and she will help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Flight   

Back to top Go down

The Legion of Flight
Page 1 of 1