Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out

Go down 
+2
Roxy (admin)
Kretari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kretari

Kretari

For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Empty
PostSubject: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm SOME ppl are really PMO'ing!!!!!! qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Please, let me be a little melodramatic for a bit. I hate the world and SOME people. I know I might be annoying, but a CERTAIN person needs to get used to it. Personally, I think they should know how annoying I can be sometimes. And right now, I think life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm

I've just been abandoned...by my BFFs...I'm hurt and lonely. And bored.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Thats not nice. I'm just..... Needing to scream. I'm tired of the triangles. The hate. Sometimes I think I need to destroy what I created. I probably won't do it.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm

*Snorts*
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Does this explain urself?
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Im really sry Dane. Will u 4giv me??
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm not mad at all, but my character will be soon! Mad
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 pm

The girls told me that you and Brenton were getting close soo yeah... ;/
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm

-__- He hasn't even been on here for like 2 months! I'm just sayin'! And I wouldn't have described it as "close" even when he was on here. Oh, and wich "girls" are you speaking of?
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 am

Listen, at least you *have* someone else. Sunfire is a lonely fae, for Dolphus' sake! She lives in a pack of brutes and she's turning every one of them down, so cry me a river, build yourself a bride and GET OVER IT SMART ONE.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Is that your favorite saying? And...okay!
1. Red Wolf Crying
2.___
../....\…
3.___
../….\… Howl
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Well said (Again) Teegs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out   For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For When You're Really Mad and Need to Get it Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: News polls meetings etc :: News-
Jump to: