Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The mission

Go down 
+3
Roxy (admin)
Kretari
Sunfire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

The mission Empty
PostSubject: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:20 pm

All was silent as the spies crept towards what Neo said was DarkPack base. Sunfire gave the signal to split up. She then lead Phoenix and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm

OOF: I don't like DP territory. Or DP wolves. (No offense Neo) And no, I don't mean Dr. Pepper. I mean DarkPack.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 pm

\
____|
1234| OOF: Thats nice, spammer.
/

Last edited by Roxy (admin) on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 am

My group crept forward. I glanced at Balto, then Tiga. We saw lights in the abandoned mines. I shivered as a ring of memories of Luna, and even a stirring of Abbadon himself trying to take over me, yet Luna was fighting back. I had never realized that Luna had to fight to get here.Go back to Azrael, I thought at Abbadon. He growled, and told me I was on 'His Turf Now'. I knew then it would be the longest spy mission ever.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 am

Brenton took the lead, I followed close behind, and Aden brought up the rear as we began to circle the camp. For a minute I thought I saw a pair of dark eyes looking directly at me...but as soon as I saw them...they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Neo followed Sun five paw steps behind her. A growl almost sprang to his throat but he knew the importance of being quiet. This pack was suppose to be lead my Neo, not Azrael. His little brother knew nothing of raising a pack. And this was proof. His ear flicked as he heard the howls of drunk wolves in the mines and he flinched when he recognized one howl to be his Nephew Nykolai's. The young wolf was suppose to be raised by Phoenix and not Azrael ever since Flight had died. But so much had gone wrong, Pheonix tried to take over and was cheated out of his rank then gained brain damage. Stupid Stupid!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Beautiful... That is your nickname. Azrael agrees with me. Anyways, think about what we could give you. You didn't have to listen to a council or anything. All you... And Azrael. Live forever. Luna can't fight me forever. I growled silently. I'm Luna's new form. I can fight you. He chuckled in my head. Lovely additude for a princess. But You can't fight the truth forever.

Listen, 'Baddon. I'm with the truth. And I will never stop fighting you.
Back to top Go down
Brenton

Brenton

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 pm

I looked back at Winter. Leave it to her to look beautiful, on a spy mission, covered in mud. Aden grunted behind, a very quiet grunt. Then we heard what he heard. "Do you smell something?"" Asked one of the ugly... things. "Hm... A very old scent, yes. All I smell is mud." I sighed silently, and mouthed to Winter, You saved us!"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

OOF: OKay..................
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

I spotted Nykolai, and said as loudly as I dared, "I... Hate that wolf."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 pm

OOF: Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:14 pm

I begin to feel Abbadon's eyes. I run away, without making a sound. I'm so sick of Abbadon, his cold, red eyes fixated on me, I raise my snout and howl. To Abbadon.

OOF: Without the "Raping me, Loving me' part.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:56 am

I walked back, creeping towards the wolves. "Is it safe to move in closer?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Sunfire lifted her tail and pointed it forward, signaling to move in closer.
Back to top Go down
Nykolai

Nykolai

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:02 pm

He howled with the others and stumbled into one of the pups. The pup in alarm bit his back right leg and he whirled around on the pup. Nykolai's pure white and large teeth glared the pup in the eye and he snarled but no sound came. He bit the pup creating a gash in its shoulder and then he turned and walked away from the drunken group of wolves that he considered as "pack members". The pup was a child of Gally and he wondered if she would dare take action against him for his crime. Or for the pups crime in biting him. The pup should have known better in his opinon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mission   The mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: SongPack enemies :: Dark Pack-
Jump to: