Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Empty
PostSubject: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Like u post here EXAMPLE!: In Ancient Stories With Roxy
Roxy (Admin) wrote:
"Luna. The great wolf. The queen of wolves. Leader of MoonPack now, the other packs then. The mother of all wolves. She led us through the beginning of time. Luna, who lead us to victory against DarkPack. She is with us even now. Watching us. We thank her for uniting the packs. Her most famous power was of her voice. It was said to be sweeter than honeysuckle in spring. More flowing than a river. clearer than the sky. Dark pack rose again, alas. But we have her on our side. Spirit of song, she-wolf of skill, please watch over us"

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/165796/wolves-night-moon-nature.jpg
OMG! Ur RANDOM!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

@Kretari wrote:
OOF: I don't know if Neo knows who you're talking 'bout Roxy, but I sure as heckfire don't!

IF: I looked over at them and noticed that Neo looked a little agitated and it seemed like Roxy was trying to calm him down. "Have you ever wanted a mate?" I asked Blaze suddenly.
Harsh! You'll know soon enough......
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 pm

...I hope you don't mean what I think you mean.
Back to top Go down
Roxx

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Um, Its really me, Im to lazy to log in, and I have no clue wat ur talkin about.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Ok. So, as I was saying I personally think it's an akward moment...I mean Balto with Moxy, Sunfire...Winter...Brenton...Silas don't quite think they're all...you know...getting along.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm

OOF: I get it. So true. Yeah, Poor Brenton, Me and SUnfire.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

okay, pity party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)   Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Pack Discussion (Of anything that is something in the forumm that you have no part of)
Page 1 of 1