Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates and Catch Me up? Please??

Go down 
+2
@Winter √
Phoenix√
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Empty
PostSubject: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 am

Hey... haven't been on in a while and I think you all know why... at school my grades have been dropping and I might get kicked off the basketball team but who gives a fleck about that?

My sister Temperance has been in a almost week long comma.... she has woken up and I'm happy really... I'm actually gonna go to church tomorrow for the first time to pray for my sister. She has broken rib and a major concusion... she doesnt know much about her recent days and I'm glad she doesnt remember the ruthless bastard who was drunk enough to hit her while she was walking home... but yeah. I love her and want her to heal.... I just... hate how she cant do cheerleading anymore and I dont know how to tell her she got kicked off the team... Smh just writing this makes me cry and I NEVER CRY!! D; What the hell has this world come to... god imma be sick. I just fell UGH I COULD KILL THAT MOTHER F***ER FOR F***ING UP MY LITTLE SISTERS LIFE!

Anyway... just ummm... catch me on the whats what and s*** please.. and sorry bout my language....
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 am

Glad your back Neo Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 am

Thanks Winter... I need a good welcome back, lol.
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am

I'm just glad she woke up Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 am

I'am too Smile
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am

JUst so you know, Tiga and I's prayers have had lots to do with Temp Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Nifolee

Nifolee

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 am

I'm just soooooo happy tht ur back and she's awake no offence but mostly cuz she's awake.GO TEAM TEMP!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:45 am

Lol thank you and agreed I'm happy that shes awake as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:48 am

She's really lucky you know.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 am

Yeah... I understnd that... I'm just sooo glad she woke up. Shes even bossing Silas around and giggling some what again. I swear that girls as tough as nails and thats why I love her not just because shes my sister, but because shes my best"girl" friend. She was the one I always went to for girlfriend advice and how to handle some situations. In retrospect I think shes the older sibling in this relationship... and without her. I don't think I could survive.
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 pm

My fam is big on praying and stuff so ive been praying everyday for temp. It's been a prayer for her to wake up. Thank the lord she's up!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Agreed! =) I just visited her and she was asleep but the doctors say she healing up but she might not be herself for atleast a year because of her concussion and broken ribs...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Kal? Grab.... something heavy. We have some terrible parrents to track down and cuss at, scream at, and.... Then we drop the bat and head to..... Indiana?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 pm

*Parents.

And yes I wouldn't mind kicking some grown-up ass myself... =(
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm

blahh...sry i know this is rly emot. but i like to try and lighten things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates and Catch Me up? Please??   Updates and Catch Me up? Please?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates and Catch Me up? Please??
Page 1 of 1