Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Friends for a Life Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito

PostSubject: Friends for a Life Time   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Kaito slept in the Fang's den, dreaming about all the deer he would catch the following day. He sleepily opened his eyes and looked around. "Kaito!" a voice called. Kaito stood on his paws and padded out of the den. Tiga stood in the middle of the camp. "I thought you'd be asleep all day if I didn't wake you up."
Back to top Go down
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

My best friend stood looking slightly annoyed at me. "Sorry, but I HAD to." I nudged Kaito playfully. "Aw, c'mon, have a heart." Kaito looked sarcastically at me, then smiled. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Remember, I AM the Alpha queen to Wind and Rain Pack. I could kick you out." Kaito looked emotionless. "I'm kidding! Seriously, can you take a joke?" Kaito smiled. "You had me worried for a sec." I licked Kaito's ear. "Your my best friend. Nothing could ever take that away." I love you

Last edited by Tiga on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Very Happy "Yah, that's true. Best friends for life." Tiga shook her head, and Kaito looked confused. "After life too. Don't forget we go to Moon Pack. So technically, best friends forever." Kaito nodded. "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Roxy bounded up to her sister. "Hey! The bi-weekly moonlight howl is tomorrow. Bring a date! Oh! and dad loves you. And.... you really should visit.... We really miss you." Roxy shook her head and ran out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I rose an eyebrow. "That was random. But, I probably should visit. Kaito nodded in reply. "Well, I was wondering if you would want to go with me to the Bi-Weekly Moonlight Howl, Kaito." I said this in such a small voice it could barely be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Kaito bowed his head with shyness. He slowly rose his head and looked into Tiga's beautiful blue-gray eyes. "I would love to."
Back to top Go down
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm

I grinned widely. Later that night, I went to the Wind and Rain Pack Alpha Cave. It has a whole lot of different rooms, but I went to my corridor of the Royal Rooms. Kaito's room is next to mine, and we have little tunnels to get to each other quickly. Kaito is really close to me, but as a friend or more than a friend....I don't know. So, he has the other Royal Room because...yah. Anyway, sometimes when he needs to talk, he comes through a tunnel and we talk. Roxy and Balto use the caves to sometimes hunt secretly.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

OOF: So you don't get confused, I have two dens I sleep in: the Fangs' den and one of the Alpha dens. The rest of the pack does not know I stay in a Alpha den.

IF: Kaito and Tiga stood silent as the sound of wind blowing through the trees quietly passed them, making Tiga's beautiful blue-white pelt slightly flow. The air grew cold and the sun set on the horizon. As they bid goodbyes and Tiga padded off to the Royal Rooms, Kaito sighed. She was amazing. He wondered if she felt the same he did about her. Her gorgeous gray-blue eyes, her stunning fur, the way everything went silent as she talked. He couldn't ever stop thinking about her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends for a Life Time   

Back to top Go down

Friends for a Life Time
Page 1 of 1