Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dear Wolfpacks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Thx.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm

You need ask Roxy? You know that I'd hide you anytime! Very Happy Don't mind ppl like Landon...they're noobs w/no life.
Back to top Go down
Firesong

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Well Kretari, this dude Caden admitted to this guy Reece that he liked me.Well that explains all the flirting he does with me.Well anyways back to subject, since its getting close to valentines should I send him a love letter Question
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Well, if you like him you should. And, on these things you should really check your sources. If you heard it yourself...awesome. And, just because someone likes u doesn't mean u have to like him back.
Back to top Go down
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 am

DO NOT SEND CADEN A LUV LETTER. IF U DO, ILL HAV TO HIJACK THE SCHOOL'S SECURITY SYSTEM, TAKE OUT LETTER, AND BURN IT SO HE DOESN'T RUIN UR LIFE!!!! HE WILL SHOW EVERYONE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Yikes, all right. I would listen to Tiga if I were you Firesong.
Back to top Go down
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 am

'Kay, here goes. Early this morning, my grandpa died. He was really special to me because he was awesome. Over the summer, he had kidney and heart failure from too much morphine (thanks Ron!), and had to have his left leg amputated. I spent the whole summer in a Tulsa hospital. Then, he had fluid in his lungs and deflated lung. Finally, this morning he couldn't breathe. So his heart finally stopped. I knew it was gonna happen today, but it was hard to register. I just wasn't ready. But seriously when are you ready for something like that??! You never really are. Ever. I just want everyone to leave me alone. No sob stories, no charity cases, no tears (I already spent my summer bawling.) Just...I want my teachers to shut up and let me be. My history teacher, Ms. Sinclair, is a good friend of my mom's, and Ms. Sinclair is awesome. I know she understands, but a student teacher is studying for a secondary school job, so she just is annoying. Thanks for listening :I
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh... My... Dear lord in heaven. Kaleigh, I am soooo sorry. Maybe if what I have that makes me feel like I am on fire isn't contagious, you can come over tonight. And... Think about it like this: He's with my dad now, and they can embarass us 24/7, knowing it or not, and, in one more way, my father can relize what a good choice I've made for a sister.... and a best friend. Pa, may you rest and peace, and may we be with you someday again. And Kaleigh, if you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. Heck, mother and I could come check you out of school right now. And... I understand about not wanting the teachers to be like, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, he was a great man," Because when they say that about my father, it makes me feel worse. But I do know what you are feeling. I really do. And I love you like a sister.

WolfPacks, we have done this for Temp, but I ask that you pray for Kaleigh's family, think of there well-being. And as Burns Hargis said at Kurt Budke's and Medina Serrna's Funeral,

"The best kind of healing [to you] comes when you try to heal others."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm

now, that I got out my saddness, I'm not gonna have any more hearthrob stories. Anyhoo, You wanna help me wash the dog? I woke up att 2 am misserable and feeling on fire, but I didn't feel sick. I just felt like something was out of place. *shudders* Before that, I was dreaming that my grade was doing the musical version of The Hunger Games. o_O
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Wolfpacks   

Back to top Go down

Dear Wolfpacks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3