Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P) Empty
PostSubject: It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)   It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

He staggered across the ground head pounding and eye sight wavering. He staggered to the side and kept going. Untill he collapsed his head banging against a rock and memorys surged him fast. From birth to the fight you be alpha to now.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)   It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

-He stopped short of the cliff that spouted water. Blood red eyes scanning it for his sister. He snarled as she surfaced and he watched as the dark gray fae joined the other faes. They called this a waterfall as far as he understood. He turned on his heals angry. Then a scout appeared infront of the Darkpack general Phoenix. "WHAT!?" He spat at the cowering whimp of a wolf. "Sir... Azrael would l-l-like to see you." Neo turned forgetting about his sister for a moment then turn and snarled, "Get Phantom and tell him to kill my sister Flight before I do." Then he turned going to Azrael the alpha of Darkpack... for now.-
(FLASHBACK.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)   It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Another flashback took over but at the time he was walking and no longer on the forest ground.

-He stood infront of the leader named Azrael. His leader and foe. Phoenix stood tall he was afterall the beta of the pack and also the general for the fangs. The lead brute fang if he would say. His tail stood straight as he stared at Azrael. The dark brute looked as if he could be Phoenix's twin. Dark red eyes matched Neo's and Neo smiled one of his teeth showing I'm not impressed smile. The headdress on Azrael should be HIS! "What do you want Phoenix." the words were spat at him and he surpressed a growl, "Nothing your oh so high balistic majesty. I was wondering what in the Abbaddon you wanted." he snarled. Eyes darkening as Azrael stood straight feathers ruffling against his fur, "I want you to lead the attack against Lostpack. Show them that we are not to be triffled with." he growled. Neo stopped silence rang between the twin look alikes and suddenly Phoenix laughed, "Oh yes I will be leading. As the Alpha." his eyes flashed silver and he narrowed them just as he saw Azrael spring at him. The fight was merciless and lasted a while. The pack gathered around the two brutes equally matched on strength, speed, and power. Neo sprang forward at one last attempt but something caught him off guard a flash of silver fur and that one moment cost him everything. Azrael did a dirty move, he snapped forward catching Neo with his head in mid-air and head butted him with a powerful shove. Neo hit a rock head first. His skull cracking against it.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)   It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It all comes back, and in a horrible way aswell. (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: lost pack-
Jump to: