Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf in the Trees

Go down 
+3
Roxy (admin)
Phoenix√
Kretari
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kretari

Kretari

The Wolf in the Trees Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am

There I was, hidden in the shadows of the trees, listening to the three wolves talk. Sadly, I was too far away to hear what they were saying. As stealthily as I could, I crept forward ever so slowly, as to not alert them of my whereabouts. As soon as I got near enough for them too see me, I sat for a while listening. As I was walking one of my paws accidentally cracked a fallen branch. The wolf with slightly matted black fur snarled viciously in my direction. Knowing they could now smell me, I stepped out of the shadows that concealed me. Even though I was just caught, I shook my head and held it high. "What are you doing here?" growled the wolf with bloodred fur and gold markings. Still uncertain of whether they were friend or foes, I slightly turned my head away and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"Blaze bite your tongue before you scare her off." He snapped. Then his dark eyes looked up into the tree and announced them, "I'am Phoenix, the two faes with me are Roxellia and Blazeflicker. If your not here to fight or steal then come down." Neo's eyes flashed a dark golden color then back to dark blue.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I glared at the black wolf. "I can handle my own battles, I do not need your help." I growled. "Calm yourself she-wolf," said the one they called Roxellia. "I am the leader of the Song Pack, please call me Roxy." I breathed heavily through my nose. Leader of the Song Pack? I thought. "I am Kretarian, you may call me Kretari. I am the leader of the Lost Pack." I replied. Behind Roxy, I heard Blazeflicker give a little yelp. "So are the rumors true?" she asked huskily. I nodded solemnly. "Where is the rest of your pack?" Roxy asked. I nodded over my shoulder. "Back at camp, recovering." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Confusion clouded his gaze and he snarled, "Leader? LEADER!?!?!?" he turned towards Roxy and Blaze, his actions changing till he looked a bit strange and crazed, "Did you hear that Roxy? Blaze? She's the leader." He went into one of his darkpack like moods and sat grumbling innapropriatly.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 pm

I tilted my head slightly to the right, "Is he okay?" I asked, motioning to Neo. "He's fine," Roxy reassured me. "Sometimes he just gets a little weird." Blaze put in. "Why were you out here?" Neo asked, walking up to us. "My pack agreed it was best to scout for the Dark Pack." I answered bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 pm

"Eh, whatever. I don't know why right now but Darkpack seems pretty Chill." He snapped his tail side to side.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 pm

"Chill?" I snarled. "They're only "chill" if they think they're going to win a war!" Roxy turned towards me and I realized her eyes were very much like mine. "Roxy," I sad bowing. "may I bring my pack to your camp? I know this is awfully sudden but-" I was cut off by Roxy "Some other wolves might not agree with me, but being alpha, I grant complete permission. You may come whenever you are ready." she said steadily.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 pm

He sat annoyed but angry at himself why did he say that? He hated Darkpack. That's why he came here to get away from the dark embrace the light. But at the moment his head felt like rocks were pelting him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Neo apparently came to his senses after sitting for a while. He trotted over and sat down. "Roxy, I'm going to our campgrounds to tell everyone the news." He said walking off. Roxy started following him. "I'm sorry I cant help you Kretari, but the pack might get a little...rambunctious without me. Blaze! I want you to help Kretari with her pack." Roxy said,
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm

He turned expertly on his paws, "No Stay with the Lostpack leader I can do it on my own." He turns back around taking an odd way back.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Roxy stopped abruptly. You could tell she wasn't used to being bossed around by the way her muscles were tensed up. Neo lowered his head in shame. "I am the Alpha! I can to what I want." Roxy growled. Neo's head dropped even more.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm

His eyes focused so a rock as his headache increased with her yelling. He wasn't use to being with other wolves. He doesn't even remember ever being around a lot since now. A itch began up in the middle of his back.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Neo's head snapped up and he started scratching himself incessantly. I looked over at Roxy. She was on her way to her camp. "Come on Neo!" she called, without even looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"No way. Ill be at camp just gonna go a different way if you don't mind." He stood and pondered off groaning from his headache, his body swayed side to side unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

I looked at Blaze, crossed my eyes, and swung my head in little circles. The wolf sign for "crazy" "Wonder what's with him." I remarked. Blaze was still staring at him with a confused look on her face. She turned to me and shrugged
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 am

I turned in a flash and returned to Kretari. "No, your pack may not know of this. They may NOT know of me. I have. chosen Phoenix to be their new leader. You will be his beta. I cannot believe I have spoken so foolishly. Your pack cannot come to SongPack. You would put BOTH packs in danger. If DarkPack knows We will all be dead. No Kretari, please let ME give you the orders. I know more about the situation. I have known about it since the beginning of time." I could feel Luna speaking for me. Her blood pulsing through my veins. "I'm the alpha. I am the new Luna. And I expect respect from you. People asking for Permission. Learn it." I barked and turned to Neo. "Neo, As expected, you have followers." I walked away. Every wolf gets angered. Enraged even. I needed something to take it out on. I saw an elk in the distance. I raced towards it. I leaped and killed in a flash. My head snapped back at the gang, who was now staring at me. Suddenly, I knew that Azrael would die at my paws. To this day I have no clue how i knew the New Abbadon's name.

Last edited by Roxy (Admin) on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

When I heard Roxy's sudden burst of anger there wasn't much to do but glower and dig my paws even deeper. How dare she speak to me that way! I thought. I don't care if she says she is the "New Luna"! I glared at her until she left to go hunt. I looked to Blaze. We nodded to each other and went our separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

I sighed. I was always never looking forward to bossing people around, yet there I was. Is she a pawn? I asked Luna. Yes, but not like you. She replied. I seriously hope she has respect for you, after all, you are all-knowing and powerful and what not. I said innocently. Hmm, She will be, and if she isn't, I'll strike her down with lighting. I smiled to myself and thought, Dominance has its privileges! I sighed and walked to her. "I am sorry I have been so rude. But I would hate for anyone to get hurt. LostPack needs to remain a secret for a while, though. Allright?" I cocked my head in question, my crystal eyes full of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:31 pm

All right, I must admit... I have a short temper and little patience with sympathy. I knew Roxy was trying to help but... Anyway, I do respect her. So reluctantly I nodded. "I must go back to camp and check on the rest of the ill." I announced
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:33 pm

I smiled. "Check this out." I said.

She followed me to the botanical gardens. "These are for sickness" I said, gesturing to one row. "Can you tell me the symptoms?"
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:36 pm

I rolled my eyes. "The usual battle stuff...blood infection, deep cuts, surging pain... I think a few wolves are a tad delirious." I answered
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm

"Ok. These pink ones are for hallucination and stuff. The Blue ones at the end are for wounds. Feed the pink ones, and crush and massage in the blue ones." i SAID.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:41 pm

I yelped a "Thank you!" and ran for my pack.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I dipped my head in reply
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Even thought my camp wasn't that far away, I had to stop about 3/4s of the way there. I put the bags of herbs next to me and lay down. After the fight with Dark Pack, my energy was getting lower and lower. The darkness closed in, the ability to rest was so tempting...so without really meaning to I dozed off into a supposedly dreamless slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf in the Trees   The Wolf in the Trees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf in the Trees
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next