Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The realization

Go down 
+4
Blazeflicker
Moxy
Silas
Roxy (admin)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 pm

I opened my eyes. "Hall of Ages" I choked out. Silas and Balto dragged me there. With my remaining strength I licked Balto's ear and thanked Silas. In the hall of ages, there were paintings of wolves that were in our history, good and bad. At the end of the hall there was a huge mural of Luna. I gestured towards it. "Now who does that remind you of?" I got out.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 pm

"Luna..... Luna chose Winter, and I think Winter is begining to realize it. But I am afraid that Winter will think that it means She is every bit as great as Luna, but that is not the case." I explained. "Precisely," Said a voice behind us. "she is NOT the mother of all wolves, is she? She is not a towering Alpha. She will lead, but not like an Alpha." The Great Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

I was hit with a vision again. It was of Luna fighting Abbadon.The realization White-wolf-and-black-wolf-fighting It was terribly visious, but Luna won. Abbadon's red eyes glowed with anger. "We will rise again, Luna." He said. Dolphus The Night Came and said, "But not for a very long time." Abbadon growled and slipped into shadow. I opened my eyes. Silas and Balto were still discussing things with Luna.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:56 pm

"Roxy if your fine now I would like to point out something... about not Winter but Phoenix. He looks a bit large fir a wolf... and his eyes worry me. So dark yet there blue, but they remind me of Abbadon. Whenever I think of Abbadon I see Phoenix. Or the other way around. What was your vision of."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Luna looked over Silas. "About me, Silasster. Pheonix is not evil."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to say it that way... but not his personality. Looks. As if he were related to Abaddon."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:56 am

Luna nodded. "He is ashamed of it." The Mother of Wolves said.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:05 am

"Winter even describes herself as Luna." I said skeptically. Balto Raised his eyebrows. "Are you jealous?" He asked. "No! No, no.... Well, yes." I plumped down. "I thought I was more of the Living Luna type." I said.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm

He looks At Roxellia and grins, "But your the leader not her. Think about that, you lived like your great-grandmother since you were a pup correct?" He looked around the hall of ages, "And to us you are more of the living luna type Roxellia. You've walked more miles in her paws then anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 pm

I looked up, my brow knitted in frustrasion. "You think it could be me?"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yes. But no Roxellia I'm saying that both of you could be Luna. Have you ever thought of that possibility?" His eyes took on a knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

"She has the looks, and I have pretty much everything else?"
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:55 pm

"Yes, and maybe you both my share a bit of personality but that is it I believe." he smiled his tail waving side to side and his left paw itching. His eyes cast towards Balto then up around the Hall. It was still breath taking to him to see all of this.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Balto left. Silas and I talked for awhile, But after a while I said, "Exucse me now, but I'm gona go to DarkPack. You are welcome to follow me." And thats what I did.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:00 am

He nodded and jogged after her. He never entered Dark Pack except for the time when he was with a hunting patrol.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 pm

OOF:Oh gosh I meant lost pack. maybe I meant Light PAck. Oh, just go to New Girl should be welcomed here
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 pm

omigosh! turns out moxy was eaves dropping ,as usual, ugh i wish i was luna... maybe it's time for foxy moxy to do some more of her magic muahahahaha ooh i can be evil!thats not good!
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

ugh silas is sooooooooooooooo cute to bad he already has a mate... or maybe not Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blazeflicker

Blazeflicker

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 pm

OOF: OMIGOD ITS A FRIKIN LOVE SQUARE!!!!!!!

SUNFIRE (She is SOO winning)--->SILAS (Sunfire's soon-to-be-mate. I WILL make this happen you twits.) Moxy and Winter < Sunfire

Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

OOF: Take me off your list, I don't want ANYTHING to happen!
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:22 pm

itz just i dont have anyone at all!and no one wnts me no one cuz i just found out tht silas likes sunfire thnx silas for the mix messages!!!! No
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

I never wanted a love square....
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

@Winter √

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Neither did I... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Moxy, shut up. Sunfire, Silas likes u, Winter, um...don't give up?
Back to top Go down
Nifolee

Nifolee

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 am

guyz just (grrr) give it up da guy picks who da guy wants!!!!!!!seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The realization Empty
PostSubject: Re: The realization   The realization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The realization
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Song Pack :: Royal Cave Connection-
Jump to: