Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalia the Fae

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia

Natalia

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Full Name: Nataliyana Satrica Villionas

Nickname and Name Meaning: Natalia

Pack or Alliance: None right now

Mate: None

Pups: None

Personality: Natalia is sweet and caring to other wolves. She is very shy when she first meets a wolf, but very strong when an intruder is on her territory. She can be rude and feisty sometimes but otherwise is very kind to wolves. She is playful and sometimes acts like a pup. She is also very healpful with hurt wolves. She knows what to use to treat their wounds. Natalia is protective over friends, and family, but can be a little spacious sometimes.

Traits: Small, good sense of smell, can hear well, and a good hunter, clumsy, entergetic

History: Experienced her dad dying from fighting, moved to a lot of packs so her mom can help keep her alive. She witnessed many harsh things but is still strong. As a pup, she was forced to leave her mother and strive on her own. She is still happy and still searching for her mother.

Looks: (Profile Picture) I am a full black wolf, but the inside of my ears are brown. My muzzle and part of my neck is a reddish-brown color and I have a ancient marking under my eye, from my wolf ancestors. Also, both of my front paws and one back paw are a reddish-brown, but one of my paws are black. I have a brown underbelly and a brown ringlet around my tail. The tip of it is a reddish-brown.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Welcome and accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Natalia

Natalia

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Thank you, and I do just sort of start a new thing on one of the packs?
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Oooh oooh u should join my pack! Lost Pack to the rescue! Whooooo!
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Haha! Alright, I'll join your pack!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Yay-uh! I'll make a new topic for meeting you-eth. This place is a leetle dead, but I think we can do fine until people slowly start joining again, kk? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Natalia

Natalia

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Yeah, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm making a new website with the same plot, it'll be up soon! =)
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
WPWC2015

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Quick test!

-Rox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natalia the Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalia the Fae   Natalia the Fae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalia the Fae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: News polls meetings etc :: News :: Character Sheets/Bios-
Jump to: