Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

decided to try another wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltage

Voltage

decided to try another wolf Empty
PostSubject: decided to try another wolf   decided to try another wolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 am

Name:
voltage
Nickname::
Volt
Rank:: he wants to be a fang or a med when he gets old enough

Pack::hmm either song or sun but for right now he is a loner

Mate::none

Pups::none

Personality::Voltage is playful and innocent. He is very caring and protective of his friends which just so happen to be the trees. He has been on his own since he was 2 moons and he has developed a connection to the trees of the forest. If he is removed from the cover of the trees in the forest he gets flighty and unpredictable.
History: He never really knew his parents. They abandoned him as far as he knows when he was 2 moons. He had to learn to find food for himself and find herbs to eat when he was hurt. He always enjoyed laying under above ground tree roots that he could dig a hole under. He is also very cautious and usually doesnt come out of hiding other than when he wants food.

Looks:: Voltage is a small silver pup, his eyes are a beautiful yellow with brown as well making it almost appear that lightning is streaking through his eyes. He has a small scar on his neck from when he got into a scrap with another loner pup that had red eyes and was upset that volt had caught food when it wasn't able to and even though volt offered to share he was attacked anyways.
Other: (Optional)
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: decided to try another wolf   decided to try another wolf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Great new character! Accepted. Glad to see you again.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: decided to try another wolf   decided to try another wolf Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 am

I know, its been a long time. I posted in bears because it seems like it is about to die. Thank you for accepting my new wolf, i figured a pup would seem well. My question is where do i put the first post of him being alone before someone from song pack finds him and makes him a part of the pack?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: decided to try another wolf   decided to try another wolf Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

All you have to do is go to SongPack, click the new topic button, and just start roleplaying, like where he is, and maybe a little bit of his backstory.

Ex.: Azalea looked around the new land. The pup could smell wolves in the thick forest, and maybe they could help her. Give her. New family. "Hello?" She barked loudly.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decided to try another wolf   decided to try another wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

decided to try another wolf
Page 1 of 1