Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey :] New to this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddin

Reddin

Hey :] New to this  Empty
PostSubject: Hey :] New to this    Hey :] New to this  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am

Hey, I'm Reddin (My real name is Danny, but it doesn't matter what you call me), age 17.
I've never role played before but I assume it's like creating a story, so I'd like to give it a try :]
Nice meeting you all :]
Also, I'm not really sure how you create a pack in the loner territory, if I can even do that yet xP
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Hey :] New to this    Hey :] New to this  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Welcome. I'm the creator, and you have the basic grasps of roleplaying. For the moment I'm on a mobile phone; I can help you more when I have a normal computer.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Hey :] New to this    Hey :] New to this  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey, Kretari here! You can call meh Kre. I'm Lost Pack Beta and an admin. I think you can just like, start as a regular loner, but like, let people join you and like, BECOME a pack....but I don't know if u can do that if ur in LONER territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey :] New to this    Hey :] New to this  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey :] New to this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: Introductions-
Jump to: